goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Imma Star - Jeremih

I'll be shooting basketball and suddenly I'll start singing it, but the good thing about it is, I like the song. smile.gif

Right now, I've got Id Engager by Of Montreal, Wrath Pinned to the Mist and Other Games by Of Montreal, and Pull Shapes by the Pipettes (thank you What the Buck Show) stuck in my head.

Right now?

Mickey.

Yeah, that one.

Dammit, mother. You HAD to get it for the Christmas party, didn't you?

Lenka's songs often find themselves in my head, and I can't help but sing along.

It's gets annoying after a while, though.

Istanbul (Not Constantinople) is the ABSOLUTE WORST for me. I sometimes start humming it without realising what I'm doing.

I also had Stille Nacht in there pretty bad over the holidays due to sheer repetition.

The Barbie song, and Lady Gaga music. Lady Gaga songs aren't bad, just that they get in your head for a loooooooooong time.

Carry on Wayward Son by Kansas, my worst- I refuse to have it on my MP3 player; heaven forbid I hear it on the radio it will be in my head forEVER.

More recently, Music Again by Adam Lambert... I was even singing it at work today.

Edited by Draco Knight

OH. YEAH.

How the hell did I forget this?

Ah well, there are worse things. But seriously, if I play this, I need to repeat it about three times before I can leave it x3

Now these points of data make a beautiful line, we're out of beta and releasing on time...

Sign Of The Cross

Aces High

The Wicker Man

Paschendale

etc. Pretty much any Maiden song tongue.gif

That Uprising song by Muse is presently stuck in my head.

Also Tchiakovsky's 1812 Overture.

Wolf & Raven - Sonata Arctica, is one of the songs I can't get out of my head when I've listen to that song once... It's like I've to listen to the song over hundred times before I can get the song out from my head. ^^'

And then I've some songs with Ana Johnsson that's stuck in my head too. xd.png I can start sing one of her songs with no reason when I even haven't heard the song all day... ^^'

er im really sad about this one but these High school *bleep, bleep bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep bleep* muiscal( my little bro and sis sing it and then i car't get out of me head)

chop suey, the pirce of freedom(not a song my love the music), er that it at the time being.

Fireflies-Owl City

TiK ToK-Ke$ha

Pants on the Ground-Larry Platt.

All of the above. Plus, anytime somebody tries to get a song in my head, I sing Light Up THe Sky by Yellowcard. It works. Every time! And then that's stuck!!!

xd.png

Edited by Doomy Da Carrot

monster by lady gaga so far but usually i find myself having a freakin drake song in my head he's everywhere lately all the time other than freakin bad romance by lady gaga, SHE'S RUINING MY CONCENTRATION ALL HOURS OF THE DAY!!!

Anya's bunny song from the Buffy episode "Once More with Feeling".

Most of Lady Gaga's songs rule my mind.

Bad Romance has been ruling the most.

Paper Gangster is the second most popular Gaga song in my head.