goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Whatever I hear on the radio in my car before I get to school always is stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

No You Girls by Franz Ferdinand. It's been my personal background music since February. Whenever I'm bored in class, it pops in my head, even when I want a different song in there.

Pretty much the last song I heard from anywhere. Fireflies by Owl City gets stuck a lot, and Tipsy by J-kwon XD

The stupid fight song that they always play at the football (american) games. A saturday of doing almost nothing but computer and watching football will do that to you!

Paparazzi, by Lady Gaga.

I cannot STAND that song, but it's so dang catchy it gets stuck in my head every time I hear it!

I also have the tendency to get songs that are post-hardcore/metal/ect, in other words songs you can't exactly sing unless you know how to scream/growl, and that it incredibly frustrating, because singing the song is usually how I get it out of my head haha

Jizz in my pants ( wasn't that done for SNL by the way? ). It's not my style but it just gets caught in my head when I hear it. @_@

Jizz in my pants ( wasn't that done for SNL by the way? ). It's not my style but it just gets caught in my head when I hear it. @_@

Agreed. The music video is pretty funny though blink.gif

One of the most noticably recent ones was Gives You Hell by the All American Rejects. Which I heard last year... Then again, no other song got so seriously stuck in my head before. Catchy cheery tunes...

Then there's Viva La Vida as well. And now it's just random songs I've recently heard.

whenever I hear 'annoying' songs like Ilevan Polka, Caramelldansen or the Hamsterdance, they'll be stuck in my head like forever, so I usually avoid listening to them, but sometimes I just can't help myself...

Fantasies Come True by Avenue Q. Probably because Princeton's voice makes me smile.

My half-sister played in that.

Grandma got run over by a rei-OH **** IT'S IN MY HEAD AGAIN!!!!

KILLITWITHFIRE!KILLITWITHFIRE!KILLITWITHFIRE!KILLITWITHFIRE!KILLITWITHFIRE!KILLITWITHFIRE!

>:L

'Pretty Women' from Sweeney Todd

'When You're Evil' by Voltaire.

I love those songs and it annoys my friend because I will randomly start singing them, even in the middle of a conversation. xd.png

... yes, I know I'm weird.

Just remembered.. The Mysterious Ticking Noise by the potter puppet pals. It's not an official song but still... >>

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape

Dumbledore!

Thundertale- Thunder Take Me Away. This ballad will always have a special place in my heart. Now if I could listen to it(and other songs from my playlist) peacefully, without my neighbour constantly polluting our quiet suburb with cheap lithuanian pop music dry.gif Thundertale- Thunder Take Me Away. This ballad will always have a special place in my heart. Now if I could listen to it(and other songs from my playlist) peacefully, without my neighbour constantly polluting our quiet suburb with cheap lithuanian pop music Thundertale- Thunder Take Me Away. This ballad will always have a special place in my heart. Now if I could listen to it(and other songs from my playlist) peacefully, without my neighbour constantly polluting our quiet suburb with cheap lithuanian pop music :/

take me on or what ever its called.... i dont really like that song it just gets stuck in my head biggrin.gif especially the first part! biggrin.gif

Drops of Jupiter by Train always get stuck in my head. Another one is the intro to Bad Romance by Lady Gaga. biggrin.gif