goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

Kangaroo Court by Capital Cities, not my normal music but I watched the music video purely because Darren Criss and since then I haven't stopped singing it.

Bizarrely, Imagine Dragon's "Radioactive", even though I only ever hear the song on the radio.

Seconded. Thank you, by the way... (JK because I love this song)

Right now, a song by Big Time Rush that I don't know the name of. ...Here I am, there you are, why does it seem so far?... Anyone? Also, "Shot in the Dark" by the same band.

The Fallback - Sumerlin. This song sounds really, really cool. It sometimes comes on the radio station, Air1, but it's really rare

I've got a list of songs that are stuck in my head:

-Magic-B.O.B feat. Rivers Cuomo

-Nightcore-Dam Dadi Do

-Nightcore- Into the Sky

-Nightcore- Astral Plane (Original by: Edge of Universe)

-DJ Splash- Flying High

-Cassey Doreen and Loona- Tell it to my Heart (Netro Remix)

I won't put the rest in because it would probably bore you to death.

Quite apparently the theme to Sunday Night Football on NBC. I'm really going to have to go and look up the song Joan Jett altered for them for that...

Lorde - Royals. Its really cool because Lorde came from my city in New Zealand, with only a population of 4 million ohmy.gif What are the chances of that? Its great having New Zealand noticed around the world... Lorde kinda reminds me of Lana Del Rey... tongue.gif

Quite apparently the theme to Sunday Night Football on NBC. I'm really going to have to go and look up the song Joan Jett altered for them for that...

Way late in seeing this, lol, but the song is I Hate Myself For Loving You. Great song. I always loved Joan Jett.

Bloodstains-----

(any random beatles song will pop into my head at any given moment)

Cotton Eyed Joe >.<

Never Gonna Give You Up

Ok a ton of these songs are way before my generation..but i was born in the wrong era sorry

The Fox, definitely.

Lots of Goldfish songs, too.

Sometimes it just depends. The songs are always changing.

I can get anything stuck in my head, really. Currently "Lightning Crashes" is stuck in my head.

This'll sound weird, because, like, it's a weird song... but it just gets in your head and that makes it annoying. It's called 'It's Hard To Be A Cat At Christmas'.

Recently, Let It Go by Idina Menzel or Demi Lovato.

That's so true. Or any other song from Frozen, really.