goluigi101

Songs that always get stuck in your head?

I have a crap ton of them:

And

Pretty much anything written by John Williams.

And most of this.

Numerous opening themes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kBfiItjgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8qFqA2RSF8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1mn5Di-vJI

I've memorized most parts of most of them.

Oh, and the recent 500 Chunks is still in my head from earlier. Along with all the others I listened to while posting this.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

How Much Is That Doggy In The Window after a joke at work!

Aaargh! Thanks to my friend who insists on playing it quite a lot, I now frequently get

stuck in my head. It's Power Rangers, sung in Japanese by computerised voices, and it's the most camp/irritating song EVER. Usually I love Vocaloids, but that song is just embarrassing...

Faneru & Ask - Carnival

Miichan and Dasoku - Senbonzakura

Gumi & Len - Ah, it's a Wonderful Cat's Life

Glutamine - When swindlers start laughing out

Miku Hatsune - Heat-haze days

Nico nico chorus - [synchronicity] Paradise of Light and Shadow

FREE! Iwatobi Swim Club ENDING (Dem bodies tho)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXXOy2zTgoo

Extended because I can't enough of it.

Bad Apple! (Touhou) Full version

These are the songs that go back and forth in my mind through my day.

^ I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has Vocaloid songs stuck in my head permanently. It's either Vocaloid songs or Homestuck ones like Karkat's Gristmas Songs. The one I have in my head right now: Eridan's United States Of Wwhatevver. Don't ask; I don't even read Homestuck, I just watch fan animations of the characters a lot...

um Kelly Clarkson songs?? I HATE IT. I HATE HER.

It's so awful. I listen to too much of the radio.

A lot of brony music. Lately it's been Aviators stuff, like Home and Lullaby. Or Andrew W.K.'s Ready to Die

I have the Zillow ad music stuck in my head this morning.

I have a large list;here's just a few:

La Di Da-Baracuda

Spaceman-Bambee

Supergirl-Miss Papaya

Barbie Girl-Aqua

Ugly Gir(parody of the song above)l-Fleming & John(or whatever it is)

Kate Bush-Babooshka

MC Anitta-Show das Poderosas(not that I listen to it; it's the neighbours that keep playing it)

Groove Coverage-On the Radio

O-Zone-Dragostea Din Tei , etc.

Edited by Hazel360

literally anything from les misérables

9/7 days a week i wake up with a les mis song in my head

i typically have random beats in my head otherwise

"What is Love" by Haddaway......I've got it going through my head now "what is love, baby don't hurt meee, don't hurt meee, no more" augh!

Crack that Whip....worst song ever to pop into my head

Try It Out - Skrillex/Alvin Risk. I blame CoD. Every time I play that map, bam. Song is stuck in my head for at least a day. laugh.gif

Besides that, it's currently a rotation of Bring Me The Horizon's "Don't Go" and Bullet For My Valentine's "Hearts Burst Into Fire" with a little Blue October "Bleed Out" thrown in for that extra depressing flavor. Sigh. I need some happy songs. dry.gif

Oh, and the recent 500 Chunks is still in my head from earlier. Along with all the others I listened to while posting this.

Omgsh I loved that one. xd.png Cracked me up completely.

Stuff from Sound of Music is CONSTANTLY getting stuck in my head and it angers me. It's one of the only musicals I really don't care for. Stuff from Les Mis gets stuck all the time too, but that doesn't bother me nearly as much (though there was about a month-long period where my husband would sing "One Day More" literally every morning and I was about ready to kill him for it).

That horrible, horrible Taylor Swift song "Trouble".

Frickin' "Red Solo Cup" by Toby Keith (haaaaate. Haaaaaaate...)

Lady Gaga and Nicki Minaj's music is, I swear to God, specifically created to get stuck in your head. And it works. Oh, it works. STARSHIPS WERE MEANT TO FLYYYYYY...

Same with any Katy Perry song. Gosh, I hate her.

Like MasterWeavile, John Williams themes get stuck in my head more than any other soundtrack. I had to make my husband change his ringtone from the Indiana Jones theme to Doctor Who because otherwise it stayed stuck all day.

For a long time, the perennially stuck song was "Sugar We're Going Down Swinging" by Fall Out Boy.

There's more. So many more. I'm very rarely without a song trapped in my brain, trying to escape out my mouth...

Edited by LibbyLishly

Ievan Polkka and any remix or version of it gets stuck in my head without fail. Constantly. 24/7. blink.gif

Edited by Dimar

That just beat it song....

I dont like it but it gets stuck when i say just beat it.

Well, right now it's Let It Out - Press Play. This is like very unusual because I never get those types of songs stuck in my head. *runs off to go listen to it*