Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

You are supposed to laugh evilly. Like this.

MWA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAA!

user posted image

xP

Anyway. I've picked up four eggs and will be abandoning three hatchies tomorrow. I always keep an eggslot open, just in case, but I hope to be releasing many hatchies into the AP soon. happy.gif

ahh yes.....good ...very good Mwahahhahaha ahahahaha ahaha Ha AHA AHA HAHA MWAHAHAHA *ehem yes anyway....

ill try it! love it!!

I agree xd.png What a deliciously evil plan biggrin.gif

As soon as I'm done stocking up on the new dragons, I've got to try this out laugh.gif I just hope I don't get too attached to my hatchlings.

My evil plan: 4 eggies from the AP (I was bored) that I shall raise to almost hatchy hood or hatchy hood depending on when I get bored and then dump bwahahah though I might keep the winter. it's lineaged names make me laugh.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/p1oYF

see how fast you can snag super low time eggies???? bwahahahh*coughhackcough* hahah *choke* Ummm yeah I'll stick to evil Wolf growling. it's more scarry cause no one expects it biggrin.gif

even more evil plan. dump gendered hatchies. lols now what you got an adult dragon helping out the quota!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=45321][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/ZbCBm.png][/URL]

teeeeeeeeehehehehehe mooooohahahahah evil project? isn't it secretly-cute project? anyway hope that you guys like it!

HECK YEAH

I picked up a gaurdian and an albino for this.

In a few days, there should be a babby Gaurdian on the AP... I may keep the Albino...

Hmmm I may have to do exactly this... but I may also be watching out for those cute little hatchies I mean.. the evil things... muahaha.

Great plan and as it turns out im a sucker for cute babies so look whose keeping them... smile.gifwink.gif

Wow, I love this plan, totally going to join once I get myself unlocked tomorrow laugh.gif Hopefully I won't get too attached to my eggies and hatchies... Shall add a banner to my siggy soon ^^

MWAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

I'll start as well. I'll make sure I grab lots of grey dragon eggs...no one wants those

Im in >:3 MWAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAAAAA!!!!!!

NO MORE WALL!!

Edited by zerohundred

i'm in i am already doing that just couldn't figure out how to post in here sorry had to be taught biggrin.gif

You know I'm going to start doing this. Have one egg at a time growing up to be a hatchy for the ap. However if I find a good lineage I'm keeping it tongue.gif

snatched a few 4 days and under ER and re-adandoned them to the AP.Hatched a few of my own eggs and threw them to the AP as well. They were snatched up immediately!

lol

all hail the evil plan ninja.gif

Soooo, what's everyones favorite to hatch lately?!

I go on minisprees. I will grab three ocre-drakes, do those. Then do three or four water-walkers. Or deepseas. I've been seeing a lot of deepseas and coastal waverunners lately in the AP.