Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

I'll join! I've been looking at those Blacks for a while now...

Mwahaha! Mwahaha! Mwahahahaha! I shall abandon hatchlings like never before and make people take them...

I made a button for those with overloaded sigs- feel free to steal:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?&act=ST&f=4&t=45321][IMG=http://i55.tinypic.com/aetrhw.png][/URL]

Edited by stogucheme

I've been doing this lately..

I end up keeping all the nice even gens though hehe.

If I can ever organize myself enough, maybe I'll make a list.

I was doing this anyway (though I keep all my eggs- I just like getting them off the AP), but now I can tell people I am following an Evil Plan! Thanks!

Mwahahahahaha!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/DRO9 <<< My first hatchie that I gave back to the AP...they released it almost immediately...what's wrong with a 5th-gen Black hatchie???

I've released the Gray. They liked it enough to keep it, apparently. http://dragcave.net/lineage/DJrd

Life happened, so I'm afraid that's all that I'm gonna do for this group...sorry. I'll still keep the button in my sig so people can look at this page, though. Goodbye.

Edited by stogucheme

It sounds like a great idea! I'll help! Edit: I got a Deep Sea egg and a Dorsal egg. I want to use a banner, but I can't figure out how to hyperlink them, or any kind of picture for that matter.

Edited by cjn3

It sounds like a great idea! I'll help! Edit: I got a Deep Sea egg and a Dorsal egg. I want to use a banner, but I can't figure out how to hyperlink them, or any kind of picture for that matter.

If you check the first post, and the posts on this page actually xd.png, there are some banners already set. You just copy the coded part to put into your signature.

I've forgotten to keep track but I've raised and released quite a few ER CBs since last update.

I just picked up a Neotropical and a Purple Dorsal and plan to release them once they hatch. I usually do this with my common offspring when trying to breed my rares, also. *muahahahahahaha*

If I try copying, the link ends up beside it. Also, what about turning unpopular eggs in to vampire eggs? They always go fast, and it is kinda evil.

If I try copying, the link ends up beside it. Also, what about turning unpopular eggs in to vampire eggs? They always go fast, and it is kinda evil.

Hmmmm, which one are you trying to get? Let me see if I can help...

Also, there is another project going on like that. Slipping my mind at the moment but they bite inbred/long lineaged blacks. Hellgate? Hmmmm....

Regardless, I also tend to do that too. Sometimes the egg shells get to me though.

Someone help! The AP has alot.png of eggs and I need the one with the swirl so I can't help!

Edited by cjn3

Ooooo! I like this idea. I can pretty much promise I will forget to make a list, but I'll be out there just the same.

I love the pinks and would pick up pink hatchies any day.

ETA - I almost forgot my evil laugh... Mwuahahahahahaha!

"You're not ready for the evil laugh. You can do a mildly upet chuckle, after MY evil laugh..."

Edited by julesjag1

Oooh, I love this idea! I'm about to go on vacation, so I can't help out immediately, but when I come back in a month, definitely.

I don't have many of the newer kinds myself (since I haven't played in 2 years) but some of the ones I already have I wouldn't mind fostering and releasing.

I acually do this, sorta. like I keep one slot open for a random AP egg then once it hatches I ussualy abandon it.

Sounds like a great idea!

I"m going to try this out when I'm a bit more advanced...

I love evil plans! =D

I, too, like this plan. As soon as I aquire more of the CB eggs I need, I will help pick up some of those neos and greys and whiptails wink.gif

I don't know if this plan is evil... more like shifty xd.png *Shifty eyes*

i love this idea! although, im the kind of person who would find the hatchling too cute to abandon

I'm very likely one of the people to pick up your hatchies

I can't resist ER eggs or abandoned hatchies.

THIS is the most awesome super evil plan ever !!

I love it ! * laughts an evil badguy laugh *

Edited by fire_flower

I thought about doing this but not abandoning them when they are hatchies... Great idea!

Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.....

I forgot the mwa ha ha...

and I just saw in two minutes two EXTREMELY cute hatchies in the AP! They were taken very, very fast... however when I have my fifty dragons I will help!

Edited by brisingrrider