Oracle Mask

The Evil Project ~ abandoned page, AP~

Finally, a largely collected group of evil planning that actually WORKS!!! WITH LAUGHTER!!! MUAHAHAHAA!!!!! *clears throat* Like the idea, picked up a Balloon egg I didn't wan't on accident, I'll use that for this happy.gif

Edited by spark3210

I think is a good idea i'm always lurking at the abandon page looking for some eggs i want or random hatchlings i see,i just can't help myself when i see a hatchling i simply have to try take it with me,as a result i only have 1 or 2 dragons i raised all the way from egg the rest are rescued even my first adult dragon was rescue not the first egg i stole,so the ones you hatch and release at the page might end up with me one day smile.gif

Note:I have 3 eggs and 4 hatchlings all from the abandon page right now i hope to see them grow soon.

I love this idea and I will join your evil project.

Though, I may need training on my evil laugh.

*pouts* Mine always makes people giggle...

ahah...ahahahah...hah...hack...*cough*...genius. I have been doing this for a while now...off and on...only I freeze them and release them. However, I think I may actually need to keep some more pinks for influencing purposes...

...AFTER the Halloween crazyness of coarse. (still trying to snag a second pumpkin..not bothering with the new ones, 'cuz I know I can't catch them...I'll wait until next year.)

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

I've been doing this for many times recently...and it's indeed nice when I see those unwanted breeds been snatched up like mad when they're turned into hatchlings. tongue.gif

I use to catch eggs from ap that I know no one else wants, but I always keep them when they hatch... But I think it would be quite fun to join this later today when my scroll isn't locked. (:

That's awesome. I'm going to join when I get unlocked. And...

MWAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH GET A LOAD OF THIS!

Edit: I already put the banner in my sig, MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by Neo Metal Sonic

I shall join this group, those who don't want the commons will take them now!

heheh...eheheheh...aha ahah hahah...AHAHAHA....MUAHAHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Do we say when we do this? Cause so far I've caught, hatched and dropped:

A Wave Runner Hatchie

A Magi Hatchie

Not AP, but: I picked up two Guardians from the main cave that were sitting there for some time smile.gif

I'm in. Love it ! Banner adding as we speak... but which ONE... Decisions, decisions....

I'm more in the Balloon business, picked up my 2nd Balloon...think I might keep it though, & freeze it.

Do we say when we do this? Cause so far I've caught, hatched and dropped:

A Wave Runner Hatchie

A Magi Hatchie

Just hatched an autumn and dropped into the AP.

I'm gonna play catch and release with common dragons right naow~

Daydream draggy should hatch soon... /Tempted to keep it but won't

Edited by Soruc The Dragon

Are you suppose to say when you dropp hatchlings into the AP? o:

If that's the case... Then I probably should say that I dropped a whiptale some days ago.

But I don't have any more eggs or hatchlings to this right now, I'll at least try to get some later when my scroll is unlocked again. :3

MUAHAHA! I'd like to join - this is awesome! I will be keeping any Pinks I grab, but I'll send some cute little Mints, Pebbles and Balloons for everyone!

..... This might be the perfect solution for me!! I've gotten to the point where I still love raising the eggs/hatchies, but I don't like accumulating more and more adults that just sit there (I don't breed often). Taking care of an egg so someone else can have the hatchie sounds perfect!!

*practices evil laugh* MWAHAHAHAHAA!

I WILL HELLP! biggrin.gif

...muahahahahahaha xd.png...

I made a banner too. It's small...but effective with the link and such xd.png

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=45321&st=0][IMG=http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/9169/85950762da33f01m3.jpg][/URL]

Just sent my first specifically-caught-and-hatched-to-abandon red hatchie to the AP! Hope someone out there loves him/her! Also caught a grey that was sitting there looking all lonely for at *least* three minutes.

Cause so far I've caught, hatched and dropped:

A Wave Runner Hatchie

A Magi Hatchie

An Autumn Hatchie

A Fog Hatchie

A Stone Hatchie - Editing to Add.

Edited by Kanaye

Dropped a Daydream and an extremely long-lineaged purple Ridgewing (I assume that counts) earlier. I'm pleased to report that both are now adults. Everything is going according to plan...