shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

One of my dragons just laid an egg with the code p0uT laugh.gif

Edit: and p0uT I did, when I seen it was not a Thunder egg laugh.gif

Edited by Mulux

Recently I bred a little 2nd gen PB black with the code g0st.

I also got a pillow with the code lipz.

I was like "Onoz, the gost is going to get me with it's lipz of doom".

ohmy.gif

I have one that has the cod Tbag. laugh.gif YES!

i have tons of codes on my scroll. 73 I think now...

My newest one is sOFT the Pillow dragon!

Just caught this egg in the AP.

Not only is it an even gen purebred, it has the code 'cOke'.

..I swear, this is one the most amazing things that's ever happened to me on this game. xd.png

Just noticed that a dead egg of mine has the code 'Dth3'

First thought was that it knew it's fate before it even happened.

One of my dragons has the code bAke and what's ironic about it is that the dragon is an Electric. laugh.gif

I was trying to get me another pillow egg from the cave last night to complete my set, and out of reflex, I snatched up 2 Shallowtails instead, I didnt need both of them so decided I would drop one and keep the other.... but at the last moment decided I wanted to check their codes before I did it....

One of them had the code of "Gaga" so I am definitely keeping it and influencing it to a girl hehee

http://dragcave.net/lineage/aG0D

I'm not sure what's better: the fact that I now own a god, or the fact that I will be giving this dragon a great name.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/iGAY

My favourite code. Unfortunately, it's a girl. I picked her up as a hatchling from the AP and had to keep her when I saw the code.

How is it unfortunate that it's a girl? ._.

Anyway... one of my Vampire eggs has the code 'Tea6'. He (it is influenced male, and I hope it genders right), incidentally, is intended for my Doctors of the Legion set, and if all goes well, will end up as David/Tenth Doctor xd.png

"our3" is one and I have "fFAG" but i think if i name it that it might get killed by a mod..but lolz smile.gif any ideas for "fFAG"?

I recently got a hatchling with the code Lama (http://dragcave.net/lineage/LAMA).

(and I don't know if this is the right place (otherwise please ignore this, thanks:)) but since it is all about codes I would like to point to my sig ... anyone that can help me maybe ?wink.gif )

I have two frozen hatchies: Go8C and no8C. Go was found first, both were taken for the 8C face and I thought the Go/no was a cute conversation, almost. I'd like to write descriptions for them.