shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Found this:

-please don't post dragons that aren't yours- (Not mine)

Edited by rubyshoes

xd.png

I bred an egg a few days ago that had 5TAR in the code too. Must be that time of year. tongue.gif I bred a heap of eggs for the AP and I was just going through to see who'd grabbed them and I realised there were a fair few interesting codes in there. Starting to wish I had kept some. tongue.gif

Oh my.. I am not even sure what to say.. I just got WetTj off the AP... *doesn't know what to say but ROFL*

Oh my.. I am not even sure what to say.. I just got WetTj off the AP... *doesn't know what to say but ROFL*

Oh god. XD

Bahaha, and it's a waterwalker too. :P

That's hilarious. xd.png The codes with TJ in them are always the best, this one especially. I actually laughed out loud. It's also fitting that it's a waterwalker.

And chive is an epic code too. Lucky! tongue.gif

What a hilarious and ironic code for a balloon dragon. tongue.gif I currently have a water with "box" in the code, but that's the most interesting I've had for a while.

I just caught 6PINS.

A balloon. rolleyes.gif

Apart from the obvious, you could also read it as the balloon having ate six bowling pins. Revenge of the dragon with a bowling ball physique? o3o

I have so many dragons, I dont know but my ice hatchie is this: oleB8 <-- it seems to be saying I got an old V8 draink not that I drink it xd.png keeps reminding me every time I see it.

Or my female brimstone: DAGMQ <--- keeps on saying dag nabbit in my head.

and many many others xd.png that I don't really pay attention to and miss xd.pngxd.png