shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Bred one of my Sweetlings and had to pick an egg from the lot, so I chose the egg with the code jOES. x)

Just grabbed an egg off the AP with the code kEeP.

I was gonna toss it back since the lineage is kinda messy, though it's a Dorkface/Thuwed. I feel inclined to keep it though... :3

Just grabbed an egg off the AP with the code kEeP.

I was gonna toss it back since the lineage is kinda messy, though it's a Dorkface/Thuwed. I feel inclined to keep it though... :3

Lol that's cute, can't disobey the code's orders right?

I have a hatchling with the code uGYY but whenever I glance at it I always think it says uGLY. Poor little thing...

Dude, there's an AK47 dragon! And a black, too.

Val that's vaE7 and just got a sun that's Yogh.

One of the Valentine eggs I bred this year has the code: hpie (caps messed up). Thought it was cute and since it was the only egg bred from this particular pair I was especially excited for the giftee. happy.gif

I caught a CB pygmy with the code 2sea (different caps). I can just imagine this tiny little dragon that dreams of being a sailor... xd.png

wow, I just found out that the code of little Grey I froze today is TJVP!!! xd.png

I just got a CB skywing with the code 5TAr from the AP. I was looking for interesting lineages so was just about to abandon it when I noticed xd.png .

F2sh, and in my language 2 sounds like 'e'.

So, with little stretch it's 'fish'...hum, after which kind should I name him??

I just picked up a black egg, "haDc"

It's laughing at the dragon cave, lol.

Even though the egg is inbred, it has an awesome code and has some very amusing dragon names in it's linage. I'm actually keeping it. rolleyes.gif