shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I've got a 'biker' Flamingo (code: bikER). xd.png

I also have a thunder with the code "oCDOc" xd.png

I fits because of a story. A friend said I had CDO because it was in alphabetical order. I replied with: "that is grammatically incorrect." It proved her point... ><

4audi

For Audi! ...Four Audi? Sheesh cars in Dragon Cave. Anyway, it's a neat code xd.png

Just mentioned this in the Vamp thread, but had to share. Bit an egg with a GREAT code for a Vamp xd.png

That IS what Vamps do, d'uh

That's great! You're so lucky it transformed. biggrin.gif It would have been such a disappointment if an awesome code like that died.

I recently bred a silver with the code CoD in the code. But that's the most interesting I've had in a while.

I caught this little sweetie the other day:

http://dragcave.net/view/pOlAR

Which is pretty friggin' funny, considering the temperature reached about 90 degrees here yesterday. (That's Fahrenheit to you kids outside the backwards US of A.)

That's great! You're so lucky it transformed. biggrin.gif It would have been such a disappointment if an awesome code like that died.

I know! I was really debating with myself whether to bite it or not, but with that code? It HAD to become a Vamp and so, I took my chances xd.png

Edited by CDM

I decided to test breed two dragons even though I was locked, because none of them is rare and I can always breed them again - the only thing I didn't expect was the funny code they produced.

I hope whoever picked up "gay3d" (caps changed) from the AP will give it a good home. smile.gif

ETA - some hours later:

... I just found "dEnKt" (caps changed) on the AP. That's German for "thinks". ^^

Edited by Confused Cat

I've always felt a bit sorry for my first dino.

I couldn't help laughing when I read that. XD

I traded for Xitou and sYRiA recently, and I picked up YplaN in the AP. (:

I just caught an egg with the code "sorie" (caps changed). If you add an "N" in the middle of the word it is Spanish for "smile" (sonríe).

Hahaha I have a lot of dragons with awesome codes. xd.png

Clipper Scissor-happy Snow Angel.

I Wuv U Affectionate Nebula

Griffen Golden mythical birdy thing.

Wish I caught something recently with an awesome code... xd.png And why didn't I name these dragons after their codes? xd.png