shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Just caught new valentine eggs with the codes 8urns(looks like "Burns") and ksio3 (sounds like a name, Ksioe)

Edited by AvianCrow

I've a CB Royal Blue with code Nortk so close to North! xd.png

Edited by Acrata

Let's see, more of mine...

I got a Guardian with "4ARMd" (like "Forearmed"). I froze a Guardian hatchling with the code "DOGO1" and added "First Dog" to its name.

I'm currently raising a Mint with the code "0S1NG" ("O Sing").

I was pretty happy over getting a white hatchling to freeze with the code "IdKSS" ("I'd Kiss" -- perfect for the time of year!).

Here are all mine up to date:

KOkOb || uOHON || FiRm0 || uRlag || P0EMv || iBARG || FoTes || 0LiNI || 1LIK8 || PuKNd || BWSog || ODNUB || KAbs8 || CEsT || ammm || R1nFC || MehXh || L3erk || DBwn || SZlnC || 4Beib || S2R1p || PCHuD || MAYdI || 4MILA || peM1X || IVILj || LoesO || BaMY5 || MLGQ9 || 22lag || DraaK || sWIKY || F3nnn || T7RaM || fKKy || Yais || T4hh || amreI || JsHId || dr4Ck || DrJEp || oKENC || aBSlE || IBOOk || lFNub || LlKZ0 || vueZO || EFInk || kn1nd || WIdLi || Foah || PDNAK || Memh || XCJOX || JoNmI || 24JlM || AF4gR || l0FuF || dOO2s || FuXEM || ZKuFs || GINY || L0WIE || IdWAk || 5nOB || TGUYT || DmnsZ || nBA29 || KUnt3 || IWANK || okDEn || BrK3n || eR1Pe || sk1rt || i2Top || DcBeT || pas5 || aBRED || fuNBu || dKocK || ZlpSs || pNnta || XEATs || TAnBf || DoB1

Just had to click on a Whiptail in the Forest. It's code is perfect for travellers. I really want to call it: CB Speeding Down The Highway xd.png (have put the name on a placeholder for now)

Edited by CDM

A few days ago, I got a Spitfire with the code PERc7.  It gendered male, so yeah, I named it Percy.  laugh.gif

That was a lowtime egg in the AP that I clicked on and missed. I'm glad someone got it who could appreciate its code! xd.png

I picked up a little CB Gray whose last three are tj9. I'll post the full code when it grows up, but I didn't influence it prior to hatching, only noticing the code since it hatched. It will be interesting to see if it genders male or female. smile.gif

I just picked up wands (caps messed).

I can't believe I forgot why I kept that thing!

I kicked it off my scroll for room after looking at the lineage. Seconds later, I realized what I had done. I hope it hatches alt! I deserve it for being forgetful. xd.png

ETA: That made me forget why I came to this thread... one of my v-days has the code, "OVYjU" which I read as "Love you!"

Edited by razi

Went to the AP to see if anything good was in there. Saw a Black egg and clicked on it. When I checked the lineage, I was happy to see it was a 2nd gen. I was even happier and smiled broadly when I realized its code- i4MWn biggrin.gif Yes, code, you are win. xd.png

Edited by sheppardkid

...I just got a CB Albino -

DoSin

Do Sin, please everyone.

Best one so far was a accident click at that time I had decided I didn't want any dinos at all. But when I saw Miesu The code was so perfect and Japanese sounded.laugh.gif I had to keep her.

Saw a great code, but I missed it. I didn't realize what the code was until too late. It's lovely code was "BnquO" (caps messed) as in Banquo from MacBeth, lol. I would have loved to have started a MacBeth lineage with it xd.png

edit: bad grammar is bad rolleyes.gif

edit: Just caught a CB Moonstone with a great code, though. Jhgsw. Pretend the h is an "i" and you've got Jigsaw. I'm going to call it: CB I Want To Play a Game. xd.png

Edited by CDM

I traded for a CB waverunner ~Old51~

Not gonna say why I like it so much. xd.png

Anyone want a Hho0D? It's a storm egg I grabbed off the cave yesterday. Everyone needs a hood in a storm. biggrin.gif

One of my Sweetlings is wHat.

I've got a few others, but can't remember them and don't want to have to go through all of them to find nice ones.. Isn't there a website that checks for possible words in the codes? If there isn't, there should be.

I've got a few others, but can't remember them and don't want to have to go through all of them to find nice ones.. Isn't there a website that checks for possible words in the codes? If there isn't, there should be.

I think egg drop soup used to check for the old four letter codes, don't know if it ever got updated for the newer five letter codes.

t/view/C0WRp:[/url] COW or COWR

view/LUbvv:[/url] the new valentine with the appropriate code of love

view/MtEhO:[/url] lol always look at it like it says Meth

t/view/W0Nkb:[/url] I WON

biggrin.gif

-egg spam removed, use lineage links-

Edited by rubyshoes