shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Just caught a pink with the code lLAGs, no messed caps. This makes my second 'lag' code caught within a month, my other being a Ghost dragon =P DC is trying to tell me something...

I have a few. c:

aRpg

htOn (the sound a frying pan makes when it collides with your skull)

TaTOm

GIMPU (i love gimp. <3)

BcAMO (be camo!)

0B3R (uber? ober? oh brrr...?)

EV3G7 (even gen seven! funny cuz it's a cave born.)

ABAn (no ban for me.)

plsFg (please? fig)

HUCE (lulz, funny name.)

sIMWa ( ^ )

FrSHS (fresh from da hood!)

oYmY (oh my!)

mhbf (mah boyfriend.)

f1in (fin! perfect for my goldfish. <3)

dORTA (lulz...)

TH0RM (got this pebble out of the AP just for that. har har)

UhhHm (indecisive teenager.)

VUDY (perfect for a vampire! i vat to suck your vluuuuud.)

13eN (ben!)

I have a 3rd gen female silver with the code OfuAP. It makes me think "oh, f-bomb you, AP!" tongue.gif

I have a pink with the code 0Fmme which makes me think 'femme', so I was really hoping it would be female, and it is! smile.gif

I have a tan ridgewing with the code NoJHk which makes me think "no joke".

I just got A125Z! If that 5 was 3, it would be the first few numbers and the first to last letters.

I have SHel1, PRUiZ, EikoB and Saiok so far... But i'm always on the hunt for more great codes! If anyone wants to trade, feel free to PM me!

My one nifty code is "Bui1T" -- so I named my Coastal Waverunner "BuilT to Swim." smile.gif Oh, and my very first holiday dragon, a Shadow Walker, has the code "1aaa0."

I don't have much of interest, but I have a Summer Seasonal with the code MYAX and a Marrow with 4trAX for the ATV fans out there laugh.gif

Just a question about nice codes - does everyone name their nicely coded dragons? Do you just use the code as a name, incorporate their code into a name, leave them with no name, or just name them as usual?

Just a question about nice codes - does everyone name their nicely coded dragons? Do you just use the code as a name, incorporate their code into a name, leave them with no name, or just name them as usual?

All of the above laugh.gif

I just go by what I'm feeling at the time as to which one of those choices I go with.

I've only had a couple of instances where I've incorporated the code into the name. Recently I did name one of my dragons after his code (it also happened to resemble a shop name) but he's currently being used as a placeholder. ^^'

As for the rare, occasional real word code, I've only had a handful of those. Gifted all of them except one so far since I name all my dragons and codes pretty much lose their meaning. Now, if it was a really special one, I would probably keep it though. And still name the dragon. :P

I picked up a CB spitfire with the code Sire3 (caps messed)

I really hope it genders male.

Edited by Lilac Inkdream

I picked up a vine tinselfail the other day descended from Gold Epica with the code epICH. I named him Epic Shimmer. (I name my tinsels "Shimmer, Glimmer, Shine" appropriately, as well as tinsel fails). WHO EVEN THOUGHT TO DROP THIS?

I also got the code HopE back in '09 on a Valentine's day dragon (Harrison's Hope).

I know I have a few more, but I can't think of them at the moment.

I just caught a random stone to free up the Desert, and then noticed its code was "Not01". It's not number one. biggrin.gif

I also bred a black whose code is "3Obus".

Finally got my first 5 digit code that is an actual word - Yurta (caps messed).

I caught a CB neb..intending to trade it for a CB red for an IOU...until I saw the naughty code. o.O. Should I put it up for a trade? lol.

*edit. Apparently, it even censored the LINK O_O. Eh..check my scroll for it? LOL.

Edited by Fabletress

~Censor evasion removed~://http://dragcave.net/lineage

???? How did they even let that happen?

Edited by _Z_

I caught a CB neb..intending to trade it for a CB red for an IOU...until I saw the naughty code. o.O. Should I put it up for a trade? lol.

*edit. Apparently, it even censored the LINK O_O. Eh..check my scroll for it? LOL.

I can't find it on your scroll, so now I'm super curious. x3

Inappropriately female. :U Although the Balloon's name is absolutely perfect. <3

I can't find it on your scroll, so now I'm super curious. x3

Inappropriately female. :U Although the Balloon's name is absolutely perfect. <3

Okay xd.png i figured out a way to escape the board censors. lol. ~Censor evasion removed~.

Edited by _Z_

Okay xd.png i figured out a way to escape the board censors. lol.~Censor evasion removed~.

O_O That's an amazing code. xd.png

Edited by _Z_