shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Searching for Cheese but instead I found some WiNez. biggrin.gif

I have a Guardian Dragon hatchling with the code (UNExS) Not exes anymore, I guess, as in it's been un-exed.

Also an Undine Dragon that thinks it's Zeus: xEus1

I thought I was locked and was going to miss this, but it turned out one of my eggs had just hatched so when I clicked it, I caught it! happy.gif

Both a name code and a Candelabra who's very excited about Vietnamese food: Oopho (a sentiment I can't disagree with!)

Both a name code and a Candelabra who's very excited about Vietnamese food: Oopho  (a sentiment I can't disagree with!)

I saw that one! I was so tempted to grab them, but need my space to hunt something else. |D

I did find these two yesterday, though:

Tuarc, dizos (I can do a PB Frill pair wit (autri) now, if they don't refuse.)

Also, thanks to the two awesome people who traded me these lovlies! ;v;

Rooms, Zooms

Edit: The animator in me just had to pick up Kokoh.

Edited by 11th

I just bred Deupe...I usually just send common x common offspring to the AP but noticed the code as I was entering my password on the Abandon page. I still don't know what to do...if it can find a home on a code-lover's scroll, that'd be cool smile.gif

UllIu means "hawk" in Romanian, and the code is on a Tarantula Hawk Drake biggrin.gif Just now I realized this and... it's perfect. Now will need another bird-code!

Another drake!

nHand

Not mine, but part of the code omitted to protect the dragon and owner. I found one that said CoD--

xd.png -- = omitted letters/#'s

lGory was pretty close to having the code name Glory, but it still has a word in it anyway. tongue.gif

Still, could mean 'allegory' smile.gif

Caught a nice name-code with Bee in it (Eebee) and a Bum of the same breed along with a little pygmy called Miss J. smile.gif

I did a little take at the first one. I have Eebce. |D

I have JOIJA or it could be a lowercase L but that's not important because it reminds me of JOJA from stardew valley. I also just bred something with gem haha.