shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Codes that nobody else cares about, I'd guess: Just picked up Vsay4 to be a mate for Ysay7

i didn't even realize i picked up a tiny egg with the code ScALp. i did intentionally grab 0ur0C though.

some halloween guys i picked up were a lovely woeYV, a wonderfully mirrored W8U8W, a casual TomJT, someone having a 1jWax with some funny named parents, aaand a grTNT.

Surprisingly I caught a Number Code yesterday (72614), will probably be the first that I keep, even though I don´t have a mate ^^°

HEY GURLZ!

I legit laughed when I saw it and I don't know why.

I seriously love this code, congrats =) , well I had to love it, since I do collect All-Capital-Letter codes *laugh*

I just caught a Greater Spotted Drake with the "name" code Zomoi, and I don´t really know what gender to influence, I have an uneven name code Drake number, either I influence female as a mate for my other Greater Spotted Drake Gierv or I influence male to be a mate for my Nightglory Zaans (and to make Z-collectors happy) =/ decisions, decisions...

edit: thanks to Ruby Eyes for gifting me PFOZE, um well, german users may do a double take *laugh*

Edited by tjenni

I had one egg slot left and wasn't sure if I should keep hunting in case someone offered on one of my trades, but I think this Nebula was worth it~ (From Alpine, too!)

(I also found a punk and a beeee, and caught Oaryv the other day.)

fCold

Gonna name him/her "Too fleepin' cold for you here"

if they ever have a mate it'll be "Get inside you dum-dum" for a girl and "Stop touching my sweater" for a boy