shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Caught my first ever CB Gold last night with the code sTAbU (fogged for safety). I have the names "Stab You" and "Stabu" (like a weeaboo term xd.png) reserved. Can't decide which one!

EDIT: Thanks, Lady Artemis!

Edited by Eclipseheart

Caught my first ever CB Gold last night with the code sTAbU (fogged for safety). I have the names "Stab You" and "Stabu" (like a weeaboo term xd.png) reserved. Can't decide which one!

That's so lucky, congrats!

I just found tOPHT! I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope the influence takes and she likes Zuko!

How awesome is this code http://dragcave.net/lineage/Da1ek

Also, considering which code my CB Tinsel is.  tongue.gif

Thanks to the lovely person who gifted it to me!  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Whoa!!! I don't usually collect lineaged code dragons (unless from CB code parents), but that's still awesome!

Edited by harlequinraven

I apparently have a soul biggrin.gif

Oh! I caught that, but AP'd it due to lack of room. Nice to see it has a nice home!

Oh, nice! I've wanted an "ebony" code for the longest time! biggrin.gif Pity it's not a dark-coloured breed, but I suppose there's some irony there too. xd.png

Oh, nice!  I've wanted an "ebony" code for the longest time!  biggrin.gif  Pity it's not a dark-coloured breed, but I suppose there's some irony there too.  xd.png

blink.gif *drooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Grats! biggrin.gif

blink.gif *drooooooooooooooooooooooooool*

Grats! biggrin.gif

Thanks! *snuggles it* biggrin.gif

Also just picked up this from the AP - read out, it sounds like "pixie" smile.gif

Oh, nice!  I've wanted an "ebony" code for the longest time!  biggrin.gif  Pity it's not a dark-coloured breed, but I suppose there's some irony there too.  xd.png

That is very nice! Now you just need another CB with the code, Irony! xd.png I'd love to see that as a pair! biggrin.gif

Someone else's loss is now my gain! <3

I think i'm growing addicted to codes, but I really can't help it. Heres my next batch:

SOS! - Traded for this one, not only because I liked the code but because I also need an extra Astrapi so I can fix up a 3g PB checker.

PAX - I'll likely trade this one off since i've never been to PAX but it was still a nice thing to find.

Pyvaw - I love these types of codes. Perhaps it can go with her if it genders correctly..