shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

So it's not my dragon, but I have a horse dragon on my scroll, and it's grandfather had the code satan.

Legitimately satan. user posted image

The Cave loves me and wants me to have ALL the gorgeous codes! (And no free egg slots, darn it!) In the last couple of days, in addition to cObrA, I've found 97418, combE and CASte, and I managed to trade for 10623. *rolls around happily in a big pile of beautifully coded dragons* biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

got some nice CB All-Capital Letter codes for my collection, even breeds I haven´t had yet ^^

IQZII

NAQAZ

TEVSO

also bred a 2nd gen Chrono from Ice with the code VEJWO (now I just need the perfect checker mate ^^)

s0NTI, BAINN (BANE), poUkr (Poker? biggrin.gif), OnFlw (OnFlow?), AWWLu, and GEzus (Jesus? biggrin.gif).

I've never posted here before, so this will be one single dump. I don't go out of my way to collect codes, but when I get them I'm amused.

Latest was a little guy running amOK.

I don't usually name them after their codes so you only need to mouseover, but I also have a Spirit Ward perfect palindrome, an angsT-y Avatar princess, a real animal, a knockoff brand of cat food, my main character in World of Warcraft tongue.gif , a silver maple, a dragon who's blurting something about either needing to leave or wanting you to go away, another who's super happy about something, something naughty, one who thinks nondairy substitutes are yummy, a Packers fan, a XXX-rated shocker, a secret CCG nerd, Gonzo himself, an Italian volcano, a sneeze, a chronic 'cyberer', a county in England, hence the name, a famous sled dog, a seED, a shouting colossus, an elfy leviathan, a German lad ('Junge' = 'boy'), an unoriginal but common insult, a dragon that wants you to join more chatrooms (and the other that declined), a suitably Icy albino, an Odd girl out, and an IRS advocate.

There's a bunch more that wound up having perfectly pronounceable name-codes, but I didn't feel like listing them all. Nor was I tracking all-caps codes, partly cause I'm bad at distinguishing italicised I and l in the site's font. I once found but gifted away a "QQBan", which made me laugh because it sounded like the most abbreviated summary of forum-troll-vs-mod interaction. laugh.gif