shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

Here's my dragon, STD (times 8). I noticed this only now that the egg hatched. tongue.gif

If only she/he would have been fever! biggrin.gif

Edited by sroo

Oh my. I only just noticed this code soon after it hatched.. why would anyone abandon this little one into the AP, I wonder? Perhaps he was too rude?

Edited by lovecats99

I just quite thoroughly lived up to my screen-name and read 'kittens' in this code biggrin.gif

Just picked up a Greater Spotted Drake with a co-dependent attitude about our fearless leader - fixtj. unsure.gif

i've messed the caps slightly, and it is fogged, but I may consider trading it when it comes off its cooldown, since its mission and mine are not the same. rolleyes.gif

Maybe it's more like 'fix, TJ!' and it's pointing at an error screen? biggrin.gif

Decided to go code hunting, and found these 2 (both Seragammas) laugh.gif#1 and #2 xd.png

*Edit* Found another cool code (an Electric this time), and it seems to like a certain radio station xd.pngMeep

Edited by FluffyPillow

I think LUULS is a pretty nice code for a breed whose sprite looks like it's laughing its heart embers out!

I figured his mate should be HAAAA... or something. Let's see what the cave has to offer xd.png