shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I picked up a pebble from the cave with the code d8dc (caps messed) I keep thinking Date DC.

I bit it and the egg stayed on my scroll so it will be named the dating disconnect, or something like that ^^ (that is unless I get a good offer for it in trade *shrug*

I just got a winter seasonal on the AP with the code ICEd. xd.png Need to figure out an appropriate name for it. (And, funnily enough, I'm planning on freezing it when it hatches.)

best ive had is YisT and GeRM(abandoned germ before i realised:-(

Two of my newer dragons have the codes 'Husy' and 'Knob', so naturally I named them Hussy and Knob =)

You could say that's rather derogatory of me, but hey-- they asked for it!

My two Christmas10 dragons have offshoots of internet lingo--G2G and IRL-- but even I'm not cruel enough to name them that =p

Just got a stone with the code d00m... |D

I also have a water walker with pUnN..

And a whiptail with vole.

I just got a dragon with the code "dorm" (various caps in there I can't remember). Anyways, I was in my dorm room as I bred it LOL

my friend has a dragon with CRaP! xd.png

Edited by impi

I have two I think are funny. My frist was my CB Snow Angle with the code OHio. my 2nd is a nubla with the code 40th.

WB

I have two I think are funny. My frist was my CB Snow Angle with the code OHio. my 2nd is a nubla with the code 40th.

WB

Really Ohio? I have an Ohio code too xd.png

-------------------

I already have a stFu-coded dragon, and today I got "mean" I think my dragons are trying to tell me something 0.0

Edited by s0r0k4

lul. I just grabbed a horse with that code 'r3CT'. laugh.gif

I also got 'mose' last week. An ember. smile.gif

my friend has a dragon with CRaP! XD

LOL I have the code cRap! |D

Breed raur (caps messed) a couple days ago. XD

I have arg3, caps messed, but have resisted naming it ARGGG! I haven't named ou8a "Oh You Ate A What? either. I also now have Clth, and it seems to have Velvet as part of its name now, as that seems appropriate for this dragon. Yet unnamed wrbl may or may not be a singer or a songbird, (Warbler) but 4O1P is about how I feel about my 401K, and being a miss click, will hit the AP in almost 5 hours. laugh.gif

@Infinis - Actually, a raur and an Argg would be a fun pair to breed! Naming the kids might get loud in a hurry! xd.png

I thought it was funny when recently I caught a cb egg with the code egcb. smile.gif

I've caught an egg with the code pIED *yay! first 4letter word code* xd.png

Edited by Acrata