shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

zPJBI - did someone make a PBJ sandwich out of order?

Upi8i - PI!

BADPR - I have a bad dragon xd.png

li9FE - LIFE!

d3zaP - Zap.

QPi71 - More pi.

Oh my blinking goodness!

I snagged a golden wyvern out of the alpine because I like purebred GWs, but it was not until I went to sort dragons that I noticed the code!

fuZZY

Now I HAVE to breed it to a pillow when it grows up!

Edited by harlequinraven

Oh my blinking goodness!

I snagged a golden wyvern out of the alpine because I like purebred GWs, but it was not until I went to sort dragons that I noticed the code!

fuZZY

Now I HAVE to breed it to a pillow when it grows up!

Congrats! ohmy.gif(Is there a breeding list for that potential pair? x'D) Noticed this a couple days ago, just never thought to post it yet, but apparently this Shimmer likes The Lion King laugh.gif

Picked up an egg with the code HRkRI (it's fogged, so no link), which I read as Harakiri. Which is absolutely perfect, since it's an ND-attempt xd.png

Picked up an egg with the code HRkRI (it's fogged, so no link), which I read as Harakiri. Which is absolutely perfect, since it's an ND-attempt xd.png

Oooo, good luck! All my ND exps with nice codes always die on me, I hope yours fares better!

In other news, uhmmmm.......

ETA: I found a pASha! biggrin.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

This is more of an oddity than anything involving inherently neat codes, but I'd picked up the first 2 CB Springs I could find as soon as I could, since a newly acquired Prize had Refused my only two male CBs.

Codes were, entirely by co-incidence, 6WL4N & 6ZcoY

Successfully (albeit with a fail egg result) bred one to the fussy Prize dragon http://dragcave.net/lineage/l5XsY

She's named Lucy Indasky Wyth (Crazy little Diamond line)

and got this code: 8Muni

Is this a hint not to invest in diamond mines which ate money?

(Not that I have any, lol.)

And I'm tempted to keep the useless little egg...

I was just looking for something interesting in the volcano, when suddenly..

Perfect palindrome code!

Also, I still can't help but to chuckle when I see these two together. They make such a perfect pair.

Oh, and I almost forgot: I found this really happy Stone dragon that I'm sure will make this Blue-Banded dragon even happier than he is now.

Edited by eledb

Picked this lovely Ultraviolet guy up from the AP last week, noticed his code just now on naming, lol. He's a seven deadly sin boy. laugh.gif

SINx7