shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I want to steal TJ's Heartstealing dragon and breed her to this Speckle I just found. biggrin.gif

user posted image

I just noticed I had another chemical dragon and named her accordingly

get it... equlibrium constant Kp = 8... okay okay I need to get a life

This stupid chapter about equilibria has really done a number on my sanity, it seems xd.png

On a different note now (for once), I also recently traded for this ambitious fellow. Other than being shiny and nicely lineaged, he's also convinced he's a winner. :3 Still debating what to name him...

Edited by Orlageddon

I think "vEnYM" is a strange code for a Valentine dragon. Maybe this Heartstealer is actually a heart poisoner?

Maybe it could be connected to the whole Spider-man story? tongue.gif

Well... Mine feels ok!

Since that was a test breeding, you can have the offspring if you want smile.gif

I want to make a checker with one line Purple, one line Green. It's a bit odd... But I want to see how would it look like ^^

So, in case you have any way of making Bloodswap or are willing to breed a Purple Neb x Arsani for me, please let me know smile.gif

Anyway, if you PM me, you can have the pretty smile.gif

I have ROIAR (roar), SSEXb (don't need to explain that one), 4FYEA (f-yeah), and Sh1ce (pronunciation for a curse word in german)

I wish I had good ones like everyone else, haha ^^;

Recently I bred two eggs with codes (tubae) and (wHALK), funny they're both fails. :I

p00PN has become one of my favorite dragons on my scroll since I caught him/her.