shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I was gifted 3Zuk0. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope the valentines dragons this year are female so I can breed it to Zuko!

I was gifted 3Zuk0. I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope the valentines dragons this year are female so I can breed it to Zuko!

As far as the patterns go, it should be xd.png It's gone Female, Male, Female, Male, Female, Male, and so, if things continue, it should be a female breed, and then next year, a male one. And TJ's are female, so there's that...

Edited by Kuro/\Crow

I was on a lineage hunt but SUGWN was too cute a code to kick back to the AP. So I froze him, and went to find a pretty lineage.... and got the also amusing (but much cleaner) 1ggFM. I keep reading it like a radio station- "This is 1-egg FM, for all your AP-stalking background music needs!"

I bred an 09 Valentine with the code TcCKy. Sooooo appropriate for the holiday!

I wonder if "Cufa" means something in another language.

I believe it means "frays" (as in "the shirt frays") in Slovenian, though given I found this through an unlikely chain of Wiktionary links, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong tongue.gif

This shiny Valentine's egg is ready to be a parent already!

I think "vEnYM" is a strange code for a Valentine dragon. Maybe this Heartstealer is actually a heart poisoner?