shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

One of my new Valentines' code is gOABj. Goab is the name of the "Desert of Colors" in Michael Ende's "Neverending Story", and as the new breed is very colorful compared to the older ones, I really think it fits. I already reserved the name "Lord of Colors Goab" for it. :3

Wild 5N1VY was caught! (Yes, that's technically impossible. Just go with it.)

That's two Pokémon Valentine codes now. |D One of my own bred a KygRe last week and I just couldn't let her go, despite intending to get a bloodswap.

My other new Valentine likes clocks. I was going to try and find a "tick" to his "tock", but I haven't had any luck, and I kinda' want to keep the other egg. It'd probably be better to find one as a mate for him anyhow.

Edited by 11th

Wild 5N1VY was caught! (Yes, that's technically impossible. Just go with it.)

That's two Pokémon Valentine codes now. |D One of my own bred a KygRe last week and I just couldn't let her go, despite intending to get a bloodswap.

My other new Valentine likes clocks. I was going to try and find a "tick" to his "tock", but I haven't had any luck, and I kinda' want to keep the other egg. It'd probably be better to find one as a mate for him anyhow.

Your 5N1VY and KygRe would make a nice addition to my collection of PkMNs! biggrin.gif

My other Radiant Angel m3oWls a lot.

Your 5N1VY and KygRe would make a nice addition to my collection of PkMNs! biggrin.gif

My other Radiant Angel m3oWls a lot.

How about a JYNXT? :b

iEaRn ....money? TJ's favor? what?

Just caught a CB Seragamma Wyvern WORkr blink.gif

Add a Red-finned Tidal biiEr to it! (Bier is "beer" in German xd.png)

Edited by Mondat

I was randomly grabbing eggs from the Volcano to see if there were any rares underneath. No such luck, but I'll probably be keeping this Ember who just needs some love. xd.png

A Copper with a name already picked out (though it's a she).

A Tri-Horn with a bad mouth.

Another Tri-Horn that is 'clever'.

One more Tri-Horn that likes tea.

A Night Glory Drake with a unique name.

A Magma with a code that...doesn't make any sense, but sounds interesting.

And

This rather unfortunate Speckle-Throat.

My Tri-Horns usually get the weird codes, but that Speckle-Throat takes the cake. tongue.gif

eaMKY

One of my new Angels. Nothing particularly noteworthy, but I actually really like it. It sounds like Dream Sky without the first sounds in each word. Perfect for me!