shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I just randomly picked up a royal blue from the AP with the code LYRa5. Normally, I'd toss it back in, but the main charrie of the book I'm currently reading is called Lyra!! I'm horribly spooked out now!!!

Snatched two Vines from the cave within seconds of each other, and they have matching codes: vcg8V and f6h8V. It's fantastic, since they're my only CB Vines and they'll be bred for alts.

Mistook a Lumina for a Sunsong when hunting in the cave, but it's okay since it's got a very unusual code:

2545X

Guess this GW won't be in education/ employment or anything else when it grows up.

Call her Rudolf!!

So bad! laugh.gif

That makes NOSENse. xd.png

and that's totally evil! xd.png

Sometimes it's simply that a nose is a nose is a nose. rolleyes.gif

I picked up another code, http://dragcave.net/lineage/RaSsy, and because he is a Mint with a Gold heritage, he is The Rassilon Imprimintur, or Rassy for short. For some strange reason, I keep imagining Tom Baker addressing him as Rassy. 'So you see, Rassy..."

...and a Greenwing that's rather untruthful. smile.gif

ETA: A goose! Though really, given the breed, it ought to be geese! laugh.gif

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Just picked up a CB Tidal egg with a Who code. What to do, keep, trade or gift? rolleyes.gif

Welp! Just found a goodie in the AP, with nice lineage too!

ofC0S I'm excited! wub.gif

Thanks whoever breed it and AP'd it. Love it and will try building a mate for her.

picked up iLeCH after some waffling - thinking about pairing it with NLeeR.

Also was unable to resist FOLKY.

There seem to be some fantastic codes about at the moment! ohmy.gif Congrats, all!

I bred a couple of my code dragons together, and got an egg that's pretending it's an all-number code. I really did a double-take when I saw it.

Edited by Amazon_warrior