shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I just grabbed oTeER. I also caught L00EG about an hour ago, though that's not as exciting, and I'm kinda' hoping I can trade it for a better code, since I'm kinda' picky with them for CB holidays. Earlier when the drop was starting I missed a perfect code, though. D:

you know you have too many codes... when you grab codes that you'd already grabbed before pretty much.

also I snagged a coastal the other day with the code pmssd... but I found it funnier that the AP grab code it had ended with the words MehFun....

Edited by 626lavaheart

I've been looking for nice codes among new dragons and I've found two.

A toy http://dragcave.net/lineage/pT00Y

ever... something http://dragcave.net/lineage/everV

I don't know, I'm not entirely satisfied of them though.

Lol, I saw the second one in the cave and tried to pick it up, but it was already taken. xd.png Congrats on your finds!

My new dragons are oEXOv and FianK. None of them means anything cool but the second one reminds me of a name. smile.gif

I got Zrapc (nice for my name code project) now to look for the perfect All-Capital Letter Code ^^

I really wanted my two new holidays to have some interesting codes and managed to snatch these two guys: [MOoD6] and [XEKC7] laugh.gif

Together they're kind of <in the mood for *something naughty*> xd.png It would be totally funny if they were of different genders, which is not possible (unfortunately) tongue.gif

aand before the breeding season started I fished out of the AP (just randomly clicking here and there) THIS dragon: AeaON - you'll know why she's so important to me (I was thrilled to have caught her!!) if you take a look at my forum name rolleyes.gif

Now I'm searching for a mate for her - Blue Opal - with a fitting code ^^ to start a checkered lineage

I have an egg who thinks he's Jazz and me being a HUGE Transformers fan, I paid dearly for this trade ^^ So worth it.

There is also my other Cybertronian egg who's just an average bot

Then there's my brother who has an egg who likes EggNog

Bred an egg with the code "zZmno"! It's so....perfectly winter-themed (if the second letter is replaced with an "i", but I don't even care, it seems pretty clear to me in any case). It's also a double Z, which doesn't matter to me from the point of view of "z-codes" but is nice for me personally... xd.png

In addition to that it's a 2nd gen Winter bred from a Silver x Winter combo. Aaaaah, this is so nice. But I'm not even sure whether I really need it, and I've no idea what to do with it now.

*pouts and ponders*

Picked up a CB Royal Crimson hatchie today with the code "iBKng". He is now designated king of my cave. biggrin.gif