shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

I got curious,checked and found a wild dragon with the code H1N1. I'd give that guy a wide berth...

LOL! I saw that one as well. Yeah give anything with H1N1 a wide berth! unsure.gif

7ppp (I find it amusing.)

dogf (See the dog?)

MeRE (A mere Green dragon per se.)

NUbs (Noobs, possibly. Or maybe the plural of "nub". Depends on what you look for.)

I have a newly hatched CB Spitfire baRBQ named Dry Rubbed Ribs.

Ohh, Iunno if I posted some of these codes here before or not... But, who cares? laugh.gif

codes:

UnpmT- (Un-PM whoever T is, TJ maybe?)

duUM- dumb, so dumb can't even spell dumb right cool.gif

H0rh- I just realized this code, tongue.gif

Ufon- You fun

GGLY- giggly!!! laugh.gif

00mP- just guess.

BRAG- :3

fWOD- this always made me laugh

fun1- my favorite of all!

~edit~

Oh and I have a yulebuck with the code "unda" (under) that I forgot to add.

Edited by DragonTrainer101

here

The board rules say no swearing, and I'm not gonna assume leniency just because it's the code (though I don't consider this word to be swearing)

I have a red hatchie with the code Sappo. Can't decide if I should freeze it or let it grow up.

And I just bred a PB 2nd gen Thunder with the code JJJuJ.

Edited by Rally Vincent

MAgi egg named PssOK, a purple egg named IFNub and a exp neglected egg named ZZeEK.

xd.png

Anyone a fan of Star Wars? biggrin.gif I've got one with the code EWOcX. biggrin.gif It's appropriately coded too, since it's a Nebula!

Edited by Fandom Addict

I have a red hatchie with the code Sappo. Can't decide if I should freeze it or let it grow up.

I'd say let it grow, but don't name, that way any offspring have that code as the name placeholder. One of my dragons has the code abby (caps messed) as a grandparent.

I got a nocturn with Mud in it's code (which I'm now keeping )

and

a neotropical with a Elk code (I'm putting it into the AP due to it not gendering right...)

such cool code though...

A summer hatchie with the code Xr5ms. Looks like christmas came early this year xd.png

I have a dark myst with the code Vmofn (caps mess) which made me think of Veemon from Digimon.

My cousin just showed me today that she got a pebble with the code "CrApk". xd.png

I caught a chicken with the code: ZvVVe (looks a bit like a Sea Serpent).

I have a Magma female hatchie with the code SizeQ (caps not that) whom I named Whatya MEAN What Size Am I? - sure wish we were able to use punctuation in our names!

I have a white dragon with the code "NDsMd", which made me think of "Neglected's Medical Doctor" . It's sort of weird because white dragons "specialize in extremely strong healing magic" xd.png I also have an alt vine with the code "UBigg" but froze him/her (because all the other dragons look big to him !) And a BBW with the code "file" . And a spring seasonal with the code "firs" . Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's it .