shric debar

Dragon Codes V2.0

A few days ago I bred a thunder with the code Hilt, like a sword. I was going to gift it, but I do need one more frozen hatchie. biggrin.gif Otherwise I don't have many awesome codes.

Eggs with interesting codes I have right now are: (TiKE) - what a lil' tyke, and (OhSh) - Oh, shizz. XD I also have the hatchling (lNqa), who is going to have an awesome name.

I had a pink that I bred with the code 'fFUK'

I still wish I had never bred it. xd.png

Isn't exactly funny, but I thought it was neat that my silver had the code "Hani". Too bad Hani was taken as a name xd.png

A friend of mine has a Vampire with the code "asPM" - so you can send Vampires as messages now? wink.gif

Just bred an egg with the code Arri xd.png

Edited by Stunningfire

I just picked up a Vine hatchling with the code Rbit. Ribbit~ I shall name him/her after a frog when it genders. tongue.gif

One of my niece's Vamps is coded 320Z and she's named it Ze Qvart of Blood.

how cool!

I just found out one of my dragons has a code Pi1L - pill. on the one hand I'd love to renamed it and to put pill somewhere in the name, but on the other - it's my 3rd dragon ever and I don't want to change anything about it...

HCKR-I laughed so hard when I found this xd.png Hacker! And it's not caps messed.

g6en- ...I don't think it's gen6. huh.gif

I bred a dragon coded sS2v

<3

And it's mother is a rosebud!!!

Too bad I dropped it in the AP without noticing it.

My magma has the code 'SPQT'. When it hatches, I'm so naming him Spotty Draggy. -shot-

I also have a silver with the code 'inkd' who I named Handsome Silver who got Inked. xd.png

The fluffy eggs I just picked up have the codes Pbug and K3EN.

I thought that was kinda interesting tongue.gif

I have an egg with the code 7ton, I love it. biggrin.gif But I don't know what to do with the code. :I

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OMGk

xDDD LOVE THIS xDDD

Imagine...

Now: OMG A BLACK STRIPED MUST GET.

Later: (like 3-6 months or something, after a black striped egg gets passed through in the AP) k a black striped. bai.