Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

I have a new breeding pair cool.gif "I Can't Find Nemo" and "Because I Ate Him" (both Deep Sea) produced one egg biggrin.gif Have to find an epic name for their offspring unsure.gif

Maybe "Nope - I'm not Nemo"? xd.png Then the next one "Sorry - Still not Nemo".

Not completely and truly epic but really it is what i would do.

Heh, a few names I've come across when looking through my dragons' ancestors and offspring have made me laugh. The egg I was trying to turn into a Sunset had a mother named "I was just joking". x3 Wonder what that's from.

One has made me concerned a bit though; one of my storms, Heaven Stride, has a son now belonging to another user. Said user named him Hell Stride, giving him a backstory that he was abandoned by his parents and thus he hates them.

Despite the cursory name, it's a neat thing for drama, but I hope that the person actually has no animosity towards me; that egg is probably just the one that I didn't choose out of a clutch. sad.gif

Well, so long as he's being well cared for, I guess. Heh, the person's unknowingly continuing my small Stride lineage. x3

I have a new breeding pair cool.gif "I Can't Find Nemo" and "Because I Ate Him" (both Deep Sea) produced one egg biggrin.gif Have to find an epic name for their offspring unsure.gif

How about "And boy was he tasty"

Or "He was great with ketchup"

OR "Tastes like chicken"

I've a quartet of Skywings

Owed To a Skylark

Bird Thou Never Wert

WERT?! What's a wert?

Hush, They're being Intellectual

A pair of Dorkface Vines

Jubilation T Cornpone Dorkface and All Wearied an' Wornpone Dorkface

A Red

Mischa Bibble Dorkface

Red Dorsal

Ridiculous Dance Moves

Stone

Schist Eating Grin

Red

Red Auerbach cool.gif

I don't name mine silly things, but I have seen some ones that made me laugh....

I saw a Skywing named:

OMGWTFBBQWINGS!!

I just didn't expect it and started cracking up laughing! laugh.gif

OMGosh that was me! laugh.gif

Glad you liked it! biggrin.gif

In other news, I have a frozen frill called 'I look like a dinosaur' xd.png

I thought it was super funny! laugh.gif

My roomie named one of her white hatchlings "Celtic Carte Blanche" which I guess is a bit amusing. tongue.gif

Red Stripe Bowling Shoes

Red Dorkface Nah Zdravi

Mage Kybeau Slyce except I screwed up and the K isn't upper case - augh!

Whip Dorkface I Know Jack Dorkface

Because I couldn't come up with good names anymore, I've taken to naming my frozen hatchies after London Underground stations tongue.gif

TesshinX's scroll is full of them.

Anyway, my Mint's name is Lick Me. Frozen Pygmy named 'I Sense Squirrels', a vine called Frenzied Plant, a red stripes who's code is NO8N named NO ATEN, Lagmonster survivor Stone named "Lagmonster named in Lag", a split called "My Head is Better than yours", a a gold named "Umbrella-ella-ella"

I'm so original >>;

For the most part I try to give my dragons nice names, but sometimes a silly name is called for.

I think my best is my cheese: Please don't eat me on crackers.

I also have a purple named Alectur Theria (male name for a female dragon, long story)

...I never noticed how lacking in funny names my scroll is... I must remedy this situation

I generally give my dragons names that has something to do with their breed or the most notable characteristic. So I have some Pygmies names Tinygal, Tinyguy, Itsybits etc. Oh, and a Cheese called Gorgonzolaa (extra "a" at the end to get the name. I think someone beat me to the correct spelling).

I also have Sunrise called JensenRoss after Jensen Ross Ackles (Dean Winchester) of Supernatural wub.gif

But I think my worst so far might be Pinkenstine for a pink male ninja.gif. Or would it be Frilly Dorkface? My husband found that to be a hoot.

my army of pink-ish dragons

----- all pinks----

I wish I was

Not A Pink

Because of the fact that

I Failed At The Game

I Did Not Have A Name

I Amost Won The Game

I Crashed Your Server

I Blocked The Cave

I'm A Pink

I'm Bright Small and Pink

Pretty in Bright Pink

---balloons----

And because of these things

I'm Too Heavy To Float

Aaaaaghh! Nightmare! I named my Pink 'dreamerwing' thinking girly-girly-girl, and pop! He's a male! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I have a mini-army of frozen Black hatchies.

I love thinking up names for them xd.png

There's:

Fiddler on a Roof

Memoirs of a Fork

and

Mommy Says I'm Special.

My scroll is full of badly named dragons. The newest additions, however, are:

I Can Has Your Soul

No It's Mine

But I'm Hungry

and

The Shamwow Guy Is Creepy

named my red Dragon with a horrible name

one mint is named kewl mint (and is frozen tongue.gif)

frill named Somebody Read Eragon

deep ocean dragon named In the ocean Blue (WAAAAAAAaay too much charlie the unicorn over here)

and that's my opinion of meh names on my scroll. check it out for some others that i didn't feel like posting and thought weren't worthy of this

Well, I wouldn't consider any name a bad name, unless it's like a swear word or something which this site doesn't allow. People all have different styles, and imaginations, its similar to art I suppose.

What you might find silly like the X's someone maybe could really adore that. -shrug-

Just my view.

Edited by Senritsu Tsukaro

Earlier I was much pickier with names, not I let it flow randomly. Nothing very horrible so far, although I'm not sure what was I thinking when I named my first striped dragon Sherbert Pineapple.