Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

OMG that's awesome xd.png

I loved it. I am hoping to get all of the children that i eventually breed badly named to go with that theme. As well as get some other "Dead ____" females for the male to breed with.

I know i am going to have a bit of fun with the line as well as try to find people who want the progeny to name just as badly.

I loved it. I am hoping to get all of the children that i eventually breed badly named to go with that theme. As well as get some other "Dead ____" females for the male to breed with.

I know i am going to have a bit of fun with the line as well as try to find people who want the progeny to name just as badly.

I would love an egg of those someday. I think I would call it: Hey - Why Would You Do That

xd.png

I would love an egg of those someday. I think I would call it: Hey - Why Would You Do That

xd.png

I'll keep you in mind. The parents should be breedable again in another day or two. smile.gif

At a suggestion from Marimo, my two storms got named Static Thunderpants and Sparky Thundershorts. *dies* I also named my two frozen daydream hatchlings Plot Bunny and Plot Hole. XD

EDIT: How could I forget about my two yogurty pinks? Darren Dannon and Kyla Yoplait are the result of a terribly written story and a terribly persistent injoke. XD

Edited by AngelKitty

I'll keep you in mind. The parents should be breedable again in another day or two. smile.gif

Whaha, not in the next week or 2. Too busy with other lineages smile.gif But it would be nice if you thought of me after a couple of weeks!

I'm pretty sure the only name I've given that applies here would be Dorkface Vexation (a male pink). *shrugs* I was just thinking about how so many people here on DC seem to have a Dorkface fixation, and the little guy happened to be bred on a scroll where the person uses the name "Vex."

I feel kinda guilty though, as "vexation" means "state of being irritated" xd.png

Whaha, not in the next week or 2. Too busy with other lineages smile.gif But it would be nice if you thought of me after a couple of weeks!

All right. Just let me know when you are able to take an egg from them and i will see if they are breedable then. I don't breed too often (usually just on a whim) so they will likely be ready when you are. smile.gif

And another badly named is added to my hatchling army: "CRUSH YOUR VILLAGE WITH MY FEET", the frozen red hatchling. smile.gif

Also "Fast Moving Hockey Puck", with the code PUck. smile.gif

Count me in for offspring of either of those couples tongue.gif

Count me in for offspring of either of those couples tongue.gif

Wrote your name down. Will try to catch you in a couple of days when they are breedable again. smile.gif

I Eat Junk Mail

I'M SICK AND TIRED OF MALES

Bob Forever

WHO IN STARCLAN'S NAME AM I

OMG I LOVE CHOCOLATE (This one was an albino, so it was yelling at the sky)

WHO IN STARCLAN'S NAME AM I

LOL

I think your Warriors dragon has amnesia xd.png

And to stay on topic, some recent additions to my scroll:

Highly Flammable Squeegee (male red for a lineage project)

I Look Like a Dinosaur (frozen frill)

HALP I CAN'T BREATHE (male blue-stripe)

Protection--I Has It (frozen shield)

Manly Pink Dorkface (male pink Dorkface)

been a while since I posted so heres some new ones....

IMMA BE CHARGIN MA LAZORS (black dragon frozen hatchie)

Frozen Over Sea (frozen subdragon thingy.)

Innocently Frilled (Part of the, "Frilled and Dangerous and Frilled and Moderately Dangerous series)

Four 4 4 4 (code for geode)

Guardian Of This Scroll (I... dont really know.)

Frozen Foal (frozen horsey dragon.)

The Force Is Strong In This One (magi dragon.)

Neolophysis (neo-tropical aptly named after DC's own Ceolophysis)

I'm A Girlie Dragon (Pink)

Pink Is Totally For Girls (pink)

Rah Rah Rah Rah (Red)

Summer Lasts Forever (Summer dragon)

Evacuate the Dancefloor (Whiptail.)

Purple Chemical Reaction (Purple dino)

LOLWUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT?

Edited by brokenglass

i am seriously considering nameing my fall thing (when it hatches) "8th hatchie will starve" or something like that because its code is 7TiT laugh.gif

LOL... emo scroll: imdyinginside xd.png

~Link Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Meet The Beholder is the new child of Broccoli or the Beholder...

I guess I chose the Beholder. I shall have to name BotB's next child "You Get To Fight Broccoli", or possibly, "I'm nutritious!"

I guess I chose the Beholder. I shall have to name BotB's next child "You Get To Fight Broccoli", or possibly, "I'm nutritious!"

LOL

Like those ads I see in the AP all the time... "On other online games, you get to fight broccoli!" xd.png

And to stay on topic, I have a female split named Book and Shelf laugh.gif

oh my god roflmao!!!! i was randomly scrolling the AP this morning when i picked up a geode egg randomly i went to check its lineage and i cracked up laughing cuz its parents names are completely retarded its mothers name is "I FARTED LOUDLY IN YOUR BED" and the dads name is "YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY IT" i about died laughing laugh.gif i am totally keeping that egg just for that reason laugh.gif

This morning, I named a neotropical 'Tropicana Limeade', which is better than what I was really going to name it...'Jamaican Ganja Bong'. LOL!

Hm, I named my two Balloon dragons Borp and Belching Betty. I've yet to decide on a name for the third, poor thing xd.png

oh my god roflmao!!!! i was randomly scrolling the AP this morning when i picked up a geode egg randomly i went to check its lineage and i cracked up laughing cuz its parents names are completely retarded its mothers name is "I FARTED LOUDLY IN YOUR BED" and the dads name is "YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY IT" i about died laughing laugh.gif i am totally keeping that egg just for that reason laugh.gif

That's pretty much the best thing ever, I'm laughing hard over here! laugh.gif

A Frilled Frozen hatchling named: Look at Me I Can Do A Handstand

A frozen purple hatchling: Myspacebarrisbroken

A Horse Dragon Named: Dorkbutt

Frozen Frill Hatchie: I Haz Big Cheeks

Magie: I like Choclate Milk

Frozen sunrize: I Like Potatos

Edited by Deshera

I'm sorry, this is about the most awesome thing ever. Those have to be my favorite ads on the site. XD

LOL... emo scroll:imdyinginside xd.png

HEY I KNOW HIM/HER.

>:U

and to stay OT....:

Senor Frill

yush.

~Link Removed~

Edited by _Z_