Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

I named my splits Stop Following Me (f) and I'm Not Following You (m). Unfortunately the male has some serious inbreeding, so I think I'm going to have to find another one. dry.gif

xd.png well.. its not a name, because i found it in the wilderness.. but i found a gold dragon with the code "FAGS" and i wanted to share her awesomeness.

I have a sunrise - with the code 'Teen'. I wanted to name it "Smells Like Nirvana" but that was taken. dry.gifdry.gif

I considered "Velvet", but Finally called it "At Seven"

Wonder if anyone besides me and my kids will get it??

It was a definite break from my normal method of mundane names disguised by foreign languages! xd.png

LOL! My daughter just caught a pink egg (amazingly enough, at the time it was the only pink egg on the AP... Scary...) with a father named "Albus Dumbledore is NOT a Pinata" and the father is a Yulebuck which is total awesomeness but its name really made me chuckle. smile.gif

Lets see...

inbred male split - Cola and Pepsi

female albino - In Need Of An Otolaryngologist (for those who dont know, thats a neck surgeon)

female balloon - Lady Floats A Lot

male balloon - Sir Floats A Lot

cheese - Some Cheese With Your Whine

frozen chicken - Chibi Chicken Kamikaze

frozen cheese - Little Cheese Cube

frozen cheese - Greenbay Packers

frozen old pink - Power Puff Girl Blossom (how sad am I? xd.png)

male white stripe - Gaylord The Gayblade (he lives up to his name too...)

My boyfriend(scroll: Kaless) has

Female alt vine - Vines of Lag

female albino - Sunbleached Datamonster

female balloon - Gaseous Rex

male balloon - silent and deadly

cheese - The Datamonster's Cheese

female pygmy - Datamonster's Pygmy Nugget

Edited by Malygos

I'm submitting some names on behalf of my boyfriend, since he doesn't use these forums. His scroll name is djsono.

Healer: Lawlazors

Vine: Roflangos

Magi: Lolz the Lolsauce

Guardian: Rofl von Lollerskates

Edited by okaonos

lol. I kinda beat you too it. xd.png I've had this one for a while now:

A Badly Named Dragon

well, someone else did it long before you too...

http://dragcave.net/view/n/Badly%20Named%20Dragon

Anways. I will make this thread interactive, like it or not!

Next user to have the member number finishing in 0 or who has the same number in a row at least once gets to name my white stripes dragon. and it better be a badly fitting name.

Edited by Quintafeira12

I just named my waterhorse pair Dead Lizard (female) and Poke It With A Stick (male).

I bred them and got two eggs. If anyone wants one let me know quick, so i can get it to ya. xd.png

Edited by Wolf Wings

A friend of mine named her dragon markarit which is a female name and it got to be a male....and my cousin named her water walker Green Oil Water tongue.gif

Still have the two eggs. Had someone catch and redrop for me so that they wouldn't drop since it had been almost an hour. Still willing to give away an egg from these two parents:

Dead Lizard x Poke It With A Stick

Snagged a gold hatchie a couple days back and noticed earlier the code was nnoZ. Had to name it nnoZ NOT THAT.

http://dragcave.net/user/49ER

This scroll is not made of win... Its made of WIN. :-P

I didn't think it would be since the owner has one of my dragons babies but never named it, but when I saw the named dragons I laughed.

Edited by Geobreeder

Thunder from Down-Under

and

Magical dishwashing liquid

OMG! Dakki, did you know your water-walker might have crabs?

That was too much!

I caught (and re-released) an egg earlier with a mother named Ancestral Purity...who was very noticeably inbred.

I gifted a friend of mine a gold with James Tiberius Kirk as his father, and she named him Gummi Trekkie. xd.png

On my scroll I have:

We are the Borg

Resistance is Futile

You will be Assimilated

The Borg took my Daddy

Queen of the Borg

They all have a dragon named after a Star Trek character as at least one of their parents.

I gifted a friend of mine a gold with James Tiberius Kirk as his father, and she named him Gummi Trekkie. xd.png

On my scroll I have:

We are the Borg

Resistance is Futile

You will be Assimilated

The Borg took my Daddy

Queen of the Borg

They all have a dragon named after a Star Trek character as at least one of their parents.

i . . . love . . . that

you are now officially awsome and i am going to make you an awsome badge for your siggy and you can also have a billion cookies.

i . . . love . . . that

you are now officially awsome and i am going to make you an awsome badge for your siggy and you can also have a billion cookies.

lol Thanks!

I forgot. I also have the daughter of Mr Spock: This is most Illogical.

http://dragcave.net/user/49ER

This scroll is not made of win... Its made of WIN. :-P

I didn't think it would be since the owner has one of my dragons babies but never named it, but when I saw the named dragons I laughed.

I dont think you're allowed to link someone elses scroll without their permission. ^^;

@smurfettedoesnotshare: I have Lieutenant Commander Spock(Guardian) and Lieutenant Commander Data(gold), and Lieutenant Commander Worf(Purple Dorsal, slightly inbred but I adore him anyway)

Edited by Malygos

lol some of those names made me crack up laughing laugh.gif which i soooo needed anyway i normally give my dragons as nice of names as i can so the only thing i have that might fit here would be my chicken with the name of feathery misfit tongue.gif

OMG! Dakki, did you know your water-walker might have crabs?

That was too much!

He probably does