Torakusu

Badly Named Dragons: Part Deux

Just spotted that one of the offspring from my sunset dragons has been named power mama bite my but

*giggles*

Lily Pad Aldrin (How I met Your Mother) is the name for my Water Walker biggrin.gif

furthermore, i used to be very serious about my naming, but i got sick of that. so i do have a number of badly named dragons.

Gandalf The Dorkface

OMG Is That My Birth Certificate (for a paper)

I'm Better Than Ordinary Vines (for an alt vine)

Why Do I Have To Go (for an old pink)

Pink Male and Proud Of It

I Wanna Be A Manly Color (both for a new pink)

Gandalf The Grey's Girlfriend

Why Can't I Be Pink (for a black)

And got a couple of Dutch ones that are all pretty wrong too xd.png

Lol!  biggrin.gif

I named one of my Balloons "Raxacoricofallapatorious". Doctor Who fans might get this. biggrin.gif

I think I love you.

Eheh I once let a friend name a dragon on my scroll. I am now the owner of Space Burrito rolleyes.gif

Lol!  :D

I named one of my Balloons "Raxacoricofallapatorious". Doctor Who fans might get this. :D

I would tell you to get a second one and name it Clom, but it looks like the name Clom is already taken. D:

I walk my brothers scroll sometimes. His only named dragon (male sunrise), son of the regally named Arie anacore and Sacrum oculus,is called 'pretty pink pony'.

I've got a cheese dragon by the name of Cheddar is Better tongue.gif

There's also my two drakes, NutterButter and TatterTotter biggrin.gif

I think the worst names I found were the parents of a pink I picked up off the AP a couple months back. I'm not going to repeat the names here for the following reason, describing what the names were:

Some moron is using the site to advertise his website, and both parent's names were variations on the website he was advertising. The idea, I guess, is for people to look at the names, be curious enough to go check them out. Since the names weren't ****ographic in nature, I didn't report them, but it's probably a wise thing to never visit a site you aren't sure about, unless you have an iron-clad computer.

I threw the egg back in the AP - just didn't want to raise it. Was tempted to kill it, but the guy probably had a zillion others.

Called a whip No Keyboard Detected

I plan to get another and call it Press Any Key To Continue biggrin.gif

Seeing those keyboard-related names, I lol'd.

I've got a stripe whose 4-letter code was 'Awfk'... I couldn't resist & named her 'Away from Keyboard'

I think I love you.

wub.gifbiggrin.gif

@Khafre: Nice idea! biggrin.gif Gallifrey is also taken I believe.

Maybe one day there will be some kind of "space dragon", then I'd use a Doctor Who or Star Trek naming theme. biggrin.gif

The Conquerer of all Bubbles

would be the worst for me...so far wink.gif

I do not own any (well, what I consider) dragons whose name is bad. I prefer to give my dragons dignified names laugh.gif But I had a winter dragon who was gifted to me by a friend, and I named him

I want to disown my grandparents because his father's name was I want to disown my parents and his grandparents names were..........x_x.

Mother: OMFGWTFBBQHAX

Father: Yodeleleleeleleelehoo

Go check them out xd.pngD Too bad I cant post dragon links, because it might be eggspam.

Edited by Xythus

I named my cheese dragon Justicon - The Sword of Order... Justicon is a good name but I have no idea why in the world I put in the sword part...

My Ochedrake is called "What IS Shall You Name Yourself". There's a whole story in its description.

I also have a Gray called "Bob Ross's Cloudmaker". He only makes happy little clouds xd.png

My new Gold Dorkface hatchling is named Super-Hero Lunchbox Dorkface, my new Deep Sea is Eel de France, the Water Horse is Mai Little Poni simply because its code was P0ni (it's ok, it's an adult now). cool.gif

I also have a Gray called "Bob Ross's Cloudmaker". He only makes happy little clouds xd.png

This wins

the explanation makes it. xd.png

My Whiptail pair:

Silly Speeder

Quirky Quicksilver

My Frill pair:

For Frill's Sake

Son of a Frill

My gray pair:

El Nina

La Nino

Well my two Horse Dragons are Horse Feathers and Horse Apples. I was thinking of going with a Marx's Brothers theme with this breed.

Well my two Horse Dragons are Horse Feathers and Horse Apples. I was thinking of going with a Marx's Brothers theme with this breed.

You DO know what horse apples are, right? xd.png Almost more funny if you don't.

I named my horse dragon, My Little Pestilence Pony. I have another horse dragon hatchling now and it's just been named My Little War Pony.