rainface

Hatchlings

"I'm Jai by the way" she replied nervously she grabbed a group of berries and munched hungrily

"It's nice to meet you, Jai," he answered, smiling as he lie down by the den entrance.

ooc;; Ugh. Sorry for the shortness.

((don't worry))

Jai finished her food and went back to her spot where she muttered, "I need to find a pond, I'm covered in mud..."

Edited by jaina

"so your Faeyth's brother?" jai asked softly, she was still struggling to learn everyone's names and such, she had hatched only a day ago...

Kit awoke from her deep slumber, only to find Faeyth and her wonderful warmth missing. "Faeyth?" Kit chirped, looking around. The other hatchling, Jai, was gone, as well. "I wonder where they went...?" she asked herself, and stood up.

Shaking once to drive the sleep from her mind, she tiptoed carefully out into the main Cave, where she thought she could hear voices.

She saw Jai, Faeyth, and another Silver, "boy", she thought. Kit trotted up beside Faeyth, eying the new male hatchling.

"Hello Kit" Jai replied before she sneezed again

Kit frowned as Jai sneezed. "Hi...Did you sleep well? Are you sick?" She walked slowly over to Jai and began licking some of the mud off of her. "We should...get you cleaned up...a little, or...you'll never get better," she said between licks.

Thinking aloud, she then said, "I think I remember a little...river, or creek, or something...out near the grasses and trees, where Faeyth and I...found the herbs..."

Edited by Katzyn

"ok, can you lead the way?" Jai asked "and yes I did sleep well thank you"

Edited by jaina

"Okay." She smiled at Faeyth, making sure Faeyth knew she was leaving for a bit, then turned and led Jai outside of the cave, down to where she thought she remembered a small creek. "Yup, here it is."

The creek was very slow-moving and shallow, perfect for a hatchling to get a drink or bathe. It was just out of sight of the Cave, so Kit was a little nervous, but since she was with Jai, she felt safer.

She quickly helped Jai take off the worst of the mud.

"We should probably find something to eat out here, too...I saw some food in the Cave, but I don't think there's all that much left..." she said quietly.

Edited by Katzyn

"Faeyth's brother brought some food earlier, but yea lets find some more" Jai replied she cleaned a little bit more of the mud out of her fur, "and thank you for the help kit"

"Her brother?" Kit asked, then realized Jai must have been talking about the Silver male hatchling she had noticed earlier. "Oh...I see."

Then she smiled. "You're welcome. Just doing my job." She shook a little, water flying off her legs from where she'd waded in to help clean Jai. "I'll go pick some of the fruits I saw hanging on that low bush over there..." she said, pointing with a claw to a fruit-ladden bush a few feet away.

She carefully picked three small fruits (all she could carry in her mouth), and ran back to Jai, then motioned for Jai to lead the way back to the Cave.

Jai led the way back, pleasantly humming to her self

Once back at the Cave, Kit dropped the little fruits onto the pile of other food Faeyth's brother had brought. She carefully picked up a fruit and some nice berries, then went back to Faeyth's side and munched on the food slowly. When she finished, she curled up against Faeyth's side again, watching the newcomer avidly.

((Think I'm done for right now...I hope Spork will be able to come back soon. It'd be much easier for me if she was here to play her characters. xd.png))

(Ello! biggrin.gif We got home oodles earlier than I expected. Sorry for the crazy length of my posts this morning. X3

Will Jai still join Tempest's Clan? Will her friends join too, prolly?)

((Kit is already part of the first clan [do we even have a name...?], as is Faeyth [if she sticks with Kit, anyway], and I hope Faeyth's brother will stick with us, as well...))

(Oh, alright then. ^^

Tempest's Clan is better. XDDDDD

Wanna make a dragon for my Clan? =3)

Avani sighed quietly. "Melek, you must never tell Tempest that I said any of this, understand? She would be...displeased. She doesn't like having her secrets known."

Melek nodded slowly. "I understand," she said. Her head was awhirl with thoughts. Tempest had always just been the cruel oppressor...was there more to her than Melek had thought?

~

Tempest surveyed the hill, eyes glittering. Hazan should be back soon; morning, at the latest. She had handled the situation perfectly; chased him away to let him know who weilded the power, spoken to keep Melek away from him, as bait to lure him back, and making sure that if he ever wanted to have anything to do with Melek, he would have to join the Clan. He would have to be under Tempest's thumb, with no way out. Tempest knew that he wouldn't leave, once he was in, because Melek wouldn't leave. And Melek wouldn't leave because Avani wouldn't leave any Avani wouldn't leave because....

Tempest let her thoughts trail off there. She knew why Avani wouldn't leave. Avani knew it too. Tempest didn't have to dwell on her moment of loyalty any more than she had to.

((This is my first RP; I doubt I could handle more than one character, honestly. xd.png But thanks anyway~ Maybe once I get more comfortable with RP'ing...))

(Really? Your first rp? I would never have guessed. xd.png

I tend to lug around a buttload of charries where ever I go. Its a curse. >.<

I might just have to make one for the other Clan, too...m.)

((Hehe, I have lurked RP's for ages, debating loudly with myself on whether I should participate in one or not...

And I love reading fantasy books, so I have a feel for how the story should roll, thought I know I'm not the most detailed person...Though, it seems some people rather it be less detailed. happy.gif'))

(Ello Jai biggrin.gif Is your charrie gonna join Temp's flock or stay wiff her friends' flock?

Yeah, I lurk on a looooooot of rps xd.png most of them just aren't...Idk. Good enough, I guess. Like, the ones with the one-liners that have a ton of pages and celebrate over having like 600 pages. But they have 600 pages full of one-liners that nothing even HAPPENS in...

Those tick me off a wee bit. Sorry. xd.png)

((yay!! and i don't know maybe Jai will stay in the the first clan not go with tempest but i don't know...))