rainface

Hatchlings

(I've been Rpging since I was 7.)

Fireball scratched at Cark.

"Let me down!" shouted Fireball in rage.

Tempest looked over their little make-shift camp proudly. They were on a large hill, which was dotted with trees. The stone was covered in rock fragments. Tempest had dug out her own den' the others had to dig out their own. She wasn't going to baby them. If they wanted to be in the Clan, to be with her, protected, then they were going to have to work for it.

(Hm...tries to looks what is you mistakes if you still don't understand it well I don't what I can help you or read the rule!!!!)

"Ok ok little guy."said Cark.

Cark flies down to the ground and sets Fireball down next to Jai.

"Now you two play nice!"

Tempest turned her head. Her eyes flashed angrily. Avani already had her den; what was she doing, helping Melek? Melek had to make her den by herself! Avani could not help her by using her power!

Tempest let out a growl. "Step back, Avani. Melek must do this herself."

Avani's eyes flashed, but she nodded. She nuzzled Melek's side. "You can do it, it isn't very hard," Avani whispered. Melek bit her lip, and glanced at the ground, before pawing half-heartedly at the den Avani had started building.

((not going to reply to him... and due to rules I will not insult him...))

Jai ignored the other hatchling and went up to look at Cark, her own wings hadn't grown in yet

Cark noticed the little hatchling looking at him.

"Is there something you would like to know?"he asked the hatchling.

Melek took a deep, slow breath. She glanced at Avani, who smiled at her encouragingly. Avani nuzzled her again, and Melek's eyes narrowed. Melek lunged forward suddenly, clawing the ground fiercely, using all of her strength. She would be worthy! She would prove that to Tempest!

Tempest watched, a smirk playing on her features. Her yellow eyes glittered keenly, and then she turned, looking down the hill to the forest. What other creatures lurked there? More of their own?

Tempest scratched her back absentmindedly; it itched all the time now. Her wings would be coming in soon.

ooc;; So he claims he's been roleplaying since he's seven. After reading that roleplay I've determined that it must be: 1, he is still seven, or 2, he hasn't improved since he was seven. -shakes head-

the hatchling nodded "I'm Jai, who are you?" she asked

(I'm 9, now quit insulting.)

Fireball hissed and walked off.

"Call me small, we're both Hatchlings......." said Fireball walking off.

ooc;; So he claims he's been roleplaying since he's seven. After reading that roleplay I've determined that it must be: 1, he is still seven, or 2, he hasn't improved since he was seven. -shakes head-

(That actually made me laugh. xd.png

I have been role-playing for...about two years, I would say. Still plenty of room for improvement, but eh. *shrugs*)

Tempest's tail flicked in agitation. "I'm leaving," she said suddenly. Melek's head shot up, eyes sparkling hopefully. "Not for good!" Tempest snapped. "For a little while. I want to recruit more dragons. Let's face it, we might need them. We don't know our territory, or enemies. We need to find out."

Avani nodded. "Good luck," she sai quietly. Tempest laughed.

"Good luck? Avani, you are coming with me." She glanced at Melek. "We can't have the baby here have any more help, now can we? Besides, your crude powers may be useful." She turned, facing the slope again. "Come on."

"I--I have to be alone?" Melek stammered nervously. Tempest smiled viciously.

"That won't be a problem, will it?" Tempest laughed, and then walked down the slope. Melek shot Avani a panicked look. Avani sighed.

"I will be back soon," she promised, before following Tempest.

ooc;; That would explain things. He doesn't have basic literary skills. I like this, though. On one post, he says people should stop god-moding. Even though he's the one force-feeding them poisoned food and locking them up.

(Oh, you mean the CLOSED topic??)

(If you didn't know, I'm hatchlinghater1 from Dragonadopters, one place I've Rp'd in.

((find Jai she'd go with tempest, and yea I have to agree about all of the above in your post Leopard ))

((and if you read earlier in the topic, you find he tried to make my character into a smoothie by way of using a blender on my hatchling...))

Edited by jaina

Tempest continued down the slope. She stopped suddenly, smelling something. Her nostrils flared. "Another hatchling," she whispered to Avani. Avani blinked, and then nodded.

"Let's proceed peacefully," Avani urged her. Tempest snorted.

"Like I am going to fry a potential recruit," Tempest retorted, walking forward. "Who is there?" she called out.

(ROFL a smoothie. XDDDDD

Still, he is just nine. Plenty of time to get better, really. =3

dang, I gotta go. Night...not usre if I can be on tomorrow. We are visiting realitives tomorrow.)

Edited by princessleopard

((And to think i've just been RPing for a couple of months xd.png and Bye!))

"Well I am Cark,"he told Jai,"It seems you had a bit of trouble with this little one just now."

The Cark hears a small voice.

Now that voice sounds like a hatchling but I won't investigate.

Edited by Crimino

Jai perked up her head at the sound and ran towards the outside

((Yay, Spork is on. <333))

Kit dreamed about flying that night. Flying over, under, and through fluffy white clouds. Flying over large, rocky expanses of earth, and over large bodies of water. She dreamed about flying all over the world. And there was someone with her, flying beside her the whole time. In her fuzzy baby mind's eye, it looked like a Silver dragon, beautiful sparkles flowing freely from her (as indicated by the pink frills) tail.

When she woke, she was very happy and comforted by Faeyth's head laying over her shoulders, keeping her quite warm. She snuggled closer, wondering if it was was still night. She wanted to peek outside of their private cave, but didn't want to disturb her sleeping friend.

"hellloooo!" Jai called, she was back wandering through the cave

Kit lifted her head, hearing a voice calling, but she didn't want to get up and disturb her friend. Besides, it didn't sound familiar. She crouched down slightly, trying to prepare herself to possibly defend her friend if she had to...A low growl could be heard, coming from her little throat as she trembled in slight fear.

"hello?" Jai asked she poked her little head around the corner

Kit twitched and squeaked in surprise when a little white head poked around the corner.

"Oh, it's just another White hatchling...Phew." she thought to herself, not moving.

"He...hello there. Please keep quiet, I don't want to wake Faeyth..."

"ok" Jai whispered, she slowly snaked around the corner, kit could now see the frill of fur running down her back

Edited by jaina