rainface

Hatchlings

(A quick question:

If someone applies to be in my Clan, can I just accept them? Or do I have to wait for you to log on and accept them too?)

(It doesn't matter, I dont really care. I don't need to be on.)

Edited by rainface

"Why hello there!"Cark said frightened,"What are you doing all the way out here?"

He kept walking looking for something to eat when he spotted a deer. Not waiting for a response from the hatchling. He flew through the trees and finally caught the deer. Then he went back to the hatchling with the deer in between his teeth. Then he saw the other hatchling shaking in the cold.

"You should go back with her!"

Edited by Crimino

(No.....)

"Fine. You?" But before he could reply, Shiel saw another dragon, more her type, just not silver. She saw it shaking. She told it"Hello! You seem cold. Want to come in my den?"she asked.

Jai looked up and backed away from him, but she slipped in a little bit of mud and fell down then the other one spoke to her, she crawled forward a towards the other white

Edited by jaina

(Alright. What's the territory like? Any mountains? Forests? Plains? Lakes? Rivers...?)

(Its a her....)

You better come in my den. She took her into her den, then she soon fell asleep.

(I have to go, my moms making me get off. Bye!)

(Oh, and yes there are mountains and rivers. And you can have a male hatchling. Bye!)

Jai wandered nervously through the various caves, she saw hatchlings sleeping, she just wanted to find somewhere warm to dry off

Cark just went back to the cave and slipped into his den. He couldn't get to sleep though so once more he left the cave but this time to go for a walk.

After walking for sometime he found a small pond. Thirst after the walk he drank some of the clean refreshing water. Then he looked at the surface of the pond. It glistened with beauty then it was shattered by a bullet. He looked up and saw a hunter heading directly for him.

Fearing the worse, he quickly ran into the forest and hid among the trees. He didn't dear try go back to the cave with hunters around. He would just stay there until they went away.

Edited by Crimino

Fireball saw the new Hatchlings and looked at them.

"Aghh!!!!!!! Not Snow white!" said Fireball, looking at the white Hatchlings.

ooc;;

Name: Cryptic Song (Cryptic for short)

Type: Silver

Power: His powers are the same as Faeyth's

Job: Warrior

Personality: He is similar to Faeyth - his sister - in that he is very selfless and compassionate. However, he is not as shy as she is, and will take a stand when someone is threatening someone he loves.

Appearance: Like his sister, he is silvery and sleek. However, his muscles are quite strong for a hatchling, and his incredibly soft mane and tail are pale blue.

Jai squealed in surprise and ran away back the way she had come

Cark had dozed off but woke up. He looked around and so no hunters. He knew there was noone there for he had great eyesight. So he ran as fast as he could back to the cave. He would fly but he had hurt his wings while trying to hide from the hunters.

"I'm not!" Jai yelled back "the big dragon brought me here!"

(A plastic sword, Hatchlings shouldn't have real weapons, and he's a Hatchling what do you expect, quit critisiezing me.)

Fireball fell on the ground and picked up his plastic sword.

Fireball chased Jai.

(Also, it's ot Kara he's attacking, it's Jai.)

Edited by Malefor

((Rofl))

"You small hatchling,"said Cark,"Leave Jai alone."

Cark picked up Fireball and flew around with him in his claws."

((Malefor is a total control freak... Both Rafe and I know him, we quit his Rp cause he wanted to control everything... he doesn't listen to suggestions either))

Jai shook herself spraying cold water everywhere

Edited by jaina