rainface

Hatchlings

Shiel continued waiting for Kit. It was taking her awhile. She caught three deers, 2 for her, and 1 for Kit. That way she would be able to eat when she came.

Philomena looked up and realized it was night " Come on , lazy bones from a pile . We have to be moving . The hunters hunt at night . You don't want them to capture you , right ? " She said .

Kit followed Faeyth's example, not waiting for the adult to answer, and pulled more of the strange-smelling things. "The smell tickles my nose..." she whispered to Faeyth, then sneezed.

"Let's take these back to Shiel. I bet she'll be pleased". Kit turned back towards the Cave and ran a little, hoping Faeyth might chase her.

Edited by Katzyn

Faeyth laughed softly as her friend sneezed at the smell. With the vine in her mouth, she chased after Kit and more glitter flew from her fur. She was excited to return to the others, now that she had a new friend. It made her feel less alone, and, therefore, less intimidated, concidering the two of them were tiny and miniscule compared to the world around them.

Shiel was pleased when she saw Kit and Faeyth when they returned with the most important type of herbs. "Great job guys! I made a den for you Kit. You can eat the deer inside."she told kit. Then shiel gave Faeyth and Philomena a deer. Then she caught one more for herself.

Kit giggled as she ran faster, hoping to outrun the swift Silver Faeyth. They entered the cave at about the same time, Kit huffing and puffing, herbs in her mouth.

She looked around. The Caves looked so nice!

"Miss Shiel, we're back!" Kit deposited her slightly moist herbs in front of Shiel.

She looked at the deer Shiel had brought for her...

"But...Miss Shiel, I don't eat animals." She frowned, unhappy that the nice older hatchling had brought her food, but she couldn't eat it.

((Oii, forgot Whites were vegans. xd.png))

Edited by Katzyn

Philomena took the deer and realized it was still alive . She took it to Sheil and said " Heal it , please . I don't eat other living things ... "

"I don't eat meat either. I just thought you guys might eat meat." She healed all the deer. But then she had a big pile of fruit. "Fruit anyone?" She asked.

Edited by rainface

"That would be very kind of you...I'm kinda tired from running..." Kit flopped onto the ground, still huffing a little, after taking a yummy, soft, juicy fruit.

Edited by Katzyn

The same went with Faeyth. It wasn't that she knew she wasn't sopposed to eat them or anything like that. The thought just didn't appeal to her, likely due to her genes. She placed the vines she'd collected ontop of the ones Kit had, making a small pile. She felt quite proud of herself, and all that running had dried her off. Her stomach growled and her hunger returned, reminding her of how emaciated she was from lack of a mother's nutrition. She looked at the deer, sniffing it and trying to force herself to want to eat it, but she couldn't, no matter how hungry she was. She then saw the fruit, taking a piece by its stem and dragging it to where her friend was. The fruit was easily the size of her, and she looked at it, unsure of how to go about eating it. Finally she took as large a bite as she could, the juicy flavors awakening her senses.

Edited by TheSporkMaster

"Thank you very much, Miss Shiel." Kit smiled her thanks, and ate delicately, savouring the sweetness.

Philomena ate some of the fruits and then she lay down , watching the area around the cave in search of any problems .

"Lady Philomena, you said the Hunters came out at night...What do they look like? Why do they hunt us...?" Kit asked as she finished off the last of her third fruit, saving the other two for later. She curled up against Faeyth.

Faeyth smiled as her friend curled up against her, glad to have someonee around who was in the same situation as she. She continued to eat the fruit until it was down to the core, which she eventually ate also. She yawned softly and looked up at the adult, still a bit cross with her but eager to hear a good story.

(( *waves* Bye rainface . See you later ))

Philomena looked at the little hatchling . She didn't knew how to describe or tell stories ... She gave a forced smile " Well ... Once , dragons lived in peace with their hatchlings and they should have lived happy even now , but these creatures , these humans , want to destroy our specie . The want to kill the dragons , and make some of them some slaves . I don't really know how the hunters look , but they are dangerous . It's said that they hunt at night because they think we sleep . It happened to me , while I was a hatchling . That's all I know about it , so there is not much of a good story and I am not good at telling stories either . " She said , her smile disappearing . She turned at Faeyth and asked " Are you mad at me , little hatchling ? "

Edited by Toneto

Name: Jai

Type: White/silver, but she'll eat just about anything

Power: telekinesis and healing

Job: what's available?

Personality: fun and outgoing, she's loyal, willful, and headstrong

Appearance: a normal white, except she has a silver dragons fur frill running down her spine and it's dark purple

that ok?

Edited by jaina

(( Yes , she did princess and welcome jaina . You will have to wait to be accepted , of course . ))

((*bows* thank you for the welcome Toneto))

Edited by jaina

Kit listened quietly to Philomena's short story and yawned again. "Thank you", she said, then turned to Faeyth, "I'm getting very tired now...I think I'll go off to the nice Cave Miss Shiel set up for me...Would you...um...would you like to come share it with me?" She stood slowly and pointed with a claw in the direction to her cave.

(Erm, I am sorry, but I can't seem to find her reply...Unless it was the one about starting over? Can you like quote her reply for me or something? Thanks in advance. smile.gif)