rainface

Hatchlings

(Ok. Well, is it alright with you guys if we start over a little? We dont have to do the forms again.)

(I do to.)

Start over:

Fireball hatched, but couldn't find his parents.

He went out of the cave he was in and for his surprise, he fell off a cliff.

"help me!" he shouted.

ooc;; I think that's a great idea. I can go and delete my posts to sort of start over. Malefor, you really need to try reading other rps. If you picked up a book and it said, "There was an egg. A dragon hatched. He fell off a cliff." Would you read it? Just think about what you would find in a book. And, if anyone wants, ya'll can call me Spork.

Edited by TheSporkMaster

( I think I will delete mine too )

Philomena flew to Fireball and grabbed him . He was incredibly heavy . She brought him to the cave where he came from and asked " Who are you ? "

Edited by Toneto

The silver hatchling heard others, perking up. In her eyes a pastel rainbow swirled as she began walking in the direction of the others' voices. "Hello? Is someone there?" she asked in a soft voice.

(No)

Philomena looked around as she heard a voice " Hmmm ... I'd better see who is this ... " She let Fireball and flew to see where was the voice coming from , preparing her spells . She saw a silver hatchling and landed " Hi ! I am Philomena , a magi dragon . "

Edited by Toneto

The silver hatchling looked up at Philomena, lowering her body in submission. "Hello," she said. "I am Faeyth." She flicked her tail, the fur on her neck and tail damp and cold like the cave.

Shiel looked at fireball. Scince he was not telling her his name, She walked off and saw A silver and Magi hatchling. "Hello, my name is Shiel. Whats yours?" She told them.

Philomena turned around and saw a white hatchling " I am Philomena ... " She answered .

Edited by Toneto

((Since you guys are just starting this one, I think I'll join...This is very first RP, though, so please bear with me. xd.png Also, please feel free to give me tips. happy.gif))

Name: Kitana, aka, "Kit"

Type: White

Power: Healing; mid-level - healing cuts, scrapes, bruises, setting broken bones (not mending, only setting), reversing mild toxins.

Job: Medical assistant, later in life. ;D Medical apprentice for now.

Personality: Very shy, until she needs to help heal others. Panics when she feels she is in physical danger. Cares deeply for others, and only wants to help, but doesn't always know how. Will sometimes sing when she thinks she's alone. =3 Loves animals.

Appearance: Pure white, unique-coloured eyes - silvery purple. Very little for her age.

((Let me know if I missed anything else...And I have to wait to be "approved" to start RP'ing, right?))

((Oh, thank you~))

Kit, who had hatched just a few minutes ago, huddled in a corner, watching the other hatchlings speak to each other. She was frightened, not sure if she wanted the others to notice her or not...

"What if they won't like me...They look bigger than me...And that adult...HUGE!" she thought to herself, and huddled even closer to the ground, peeping once in fear.

Edited by Katzyn

Shiel saw somthing in th corner of her eye. She looked over to it. It was a hatchling. A white one to be exact. She walked over to it. "Helle, my name is shiel. I am a White/silver dragon mix. Whats your name?" she asked.

Kit cowered a little, but realized the dragon who had approached her looked similar to her.

"I...I'm Kit. I'm a White dragon, too..." she said quietly, shyly looking up at the other hatchling.

((Sorry, have to go for just a few minutes. Be back soon~))

ooc;; By the way, her name's pronounced really close to the way you say "faith." And, maybe she and kit could become friends? They're pretty alike.

bic;; Faeyth turned around, hearing a small peep. She saw another hatchling, only a bit younger than she. Leaving the others to their own conversation, she approached Kit, tilting her head to the side. She let out a soft, friendly chirp. Like her, she was one of the youngest, and appeared just as afraid. "Hello," she chirped, smiling timidly.

(Ok.)

"Nice. You know, I am starting a clan. Want to join?" She asked the new little hatchling as fayeth approached.

Edited by rainface

((Okay, I'm back now, sorry 'bout that...))

Kit ducked her head shyly and softly chirped back at the Silver hatchling.

Then she turned back to Shiel, curious. "A clan...? What does a clan do?" She tilted her head to one side, trying to figure out the unfamiliar word.