superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

so after riverclan has a leader and the rp has deputies and medicine cats the warriors, kits, and apprentices will be able to post?

After one clan has a leader, deputy and medicin cat then all rpers for that clan will join as 6 moon old kits that will be apprenticed soon.

blackunia: you are accepted if you intend to be windclan deputy or medicine cat because it seems that you want to be a warrior

Ok who whants spottedpelt

Idk not any riverclan cats besides you....

so who wants to get this roleplay started smile.gif

is my character of jaystreak as thunderclan deputy accepted? i know my warrior character isn't approved yet mellow.gif

is my character of jaystreak as thunderclan deputy accepted? i know my warrior character isn't approved yet mellow.gif

((Your warrior charactor will never be approved you cannot join as a warrior you have to be a medicine cat a deputy or a leader. If those are taken then you must be a 6 moon old kit.

But in response to your question allow me to look really quick

Edit: jaystreak is accepted biggrin.gif

Thunderclan is now accepting kits

windclan is accepting deputy/medicine cat

Riverclan is now accepting deputy/ medicine cat

Shadowclan is now accepting deputy/medic))

Edited by superguy16

ok; thanks happy.gif

Edited by Dragonpelt

I guess I'll start...

Jaystreak was sitting in a sunny spot off to the side of the ThunderClan camp. She was waiting to go out on a hunt. She would ask Icestar later if she could go out and get some food for the Clan.

Edited by Dragonpelt

Ravenstar paced restlessly in her den. Even though she had been in the Clan for many moons already, she still hadn't gotten used to prosperous times. It used to be that ShadowClan was always battling hard times, but now...it had grown a little too peaceful for her comfort.

She decided to go hunt. After all, what else was there to do? She trotted out of the den, through the clearing where the day to day bustle was always going on, and out into the forest.

Windsong

Crystalwing

a beautiful tortoiseshell she cat with blue eyes

She is very strong and not likely to be taken down by a strong current. she swims quickly but also has fun

Riverclan

Deputy

Shecat

Starclan

((You should try to be patient and not spam the role play while waiting for the owner to accept you.))

Edited by farmgirl04

((it's ok happy.gif; you should wait until super gets back on to accept you before you start rping.))

((we can still join right?

Name:Dustypelt

User: bunidragoon

Appearance: Dustypelt is a Tiffany cat that is gray-brown. His eyes are green and He has large claws.Dustypelt

Bio:He was born in the windclan and He devotes himself to the clan. He seems a little daunting at first but he is kind, and sometimes a bit of a pushover

Clan: Winclan

Position: warrior

Password:StarClan))

Jaymist pads into the medcine den. It is a cave at the back of ThuderClan camp. A small, clear stream flows through the right side of the den. On the left two nests lay for patients.. Farther towards the back her and her apprentices nests lay. The den entrance is concield by vines draped over it. On the very back wall of the den there is a small tunnel. Jaymist pads through the tunnel. On the other side there is a room filled with nooks in the walls perfect for storing herbs. She pads around checking to see if everything is inorder.

Windsong approved

bunidragon you cannot join as a warrior you can only join as 1 of the top 3 positions or, if those are taken a kit

Snowstar walked outside of his den taking in the beautiful area surrounding him. He decided he would hunt later that day but should work on building the camp more first.

Edited by superguy16

Windsong padded out of the warriors den on a beautiful day.She stretched and lied down in sun for a morning sun bath

Icestar stretched her legs and exited her den. It was a beautiful morning, the sun casting shadows across the camp.

She took a vole from the fresh-kill pile and began to eat. It was going to be the full moon that night, which meant she had to be ready for the gathering.

It had been a good hunting, and the fresh-kill pile was full. Ravenstar took a rabbit and ate hungrily, as she had not eaten all day. The warriors had been searching for a good campsite, as the old one had been destroyed. She had been told that there was one good one, but it needed a lot of work, and so the Clan decided to stay in the temporary camp for now.