superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

( Migth join, but I wanted to say one thing. I was looking around and I found that Leaders don't decide any of the name. The mother and father decide what their kit's warrior name will be.)

Last night Silvermist had had a dream. She dreamt that there were kits mewling in the snowy ravine... That was the same ravine Lillyfoot had fallen down! Then she had remembered that they had found a kit as they were exiting the Tribe of Rushing Water’s territories, the clans had stayed for two moons! Plenty of time for a injured queen to give birth to a litter. “ A litter! StarClan is telling me to find the other kits! ” She discovered!

That kit they had found had died of Greencough.

!

Name: Stone>Stonekit>Stonepaw>Stoneleaf

User: monica3981

Appearance: A Grey colored cat with black, brown, and silver spots leading up from her feet

Picture: user posted image

Bio: She knows little about herself except that her mother died a moon after she was born, leaving her and her brother alone until a rogue took them in. Then the rouge died in another moon. Her brother had disappeared shortly after their adoptive mother’s death. She has survived on carrion and rats until this point.

Clan: Shadowclan

PW: StarClan

(( Well good you should be doing your homework

Ranmaru: no you shouldnt......

Ben: Yeah you should be doing this...RPing fake animals that can talk...

Me: they speak in CAT not HUMAN! GRRRRRRR.. RAAAAH

Ben & Ran: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! *run away screaming*

Me: i love when they do that biggrin.gif

Garra & nick: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. UR FUNNIEZ.))

(( that was too random.... Well can i rp a new charrie?))

((actually Seth, the parents choose the kit's names but the leader chooses the apprentice and warrior names when they do the apprentice and warrior ceremonies; it's in the books if you read them...@ monica: sure accepted happy.gif; you're going to rp as both? that's fine if you do))

Edited by Dragonpelt

[woah o_O i call one happy.gif]

[edit:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP9BFBjX3GU]

Edited by Ladynightstalker101

((she is))

Alone. That’s what I am. Everyone has died, everyone around me, has died. And then last night I have this dream of a silver cat watching me… I must find her!

I must tell the leader of this immediately so we can send out a search team outside the borders!“ What’s her name… What’s her name…?”she wondered “ I’m going to call you Feet freckles” (( xd.pngxd.png by the way who is leader of Shadowclan?

add her to what? ))

Edited by monica3981

[my charrie silkstar is leader of shadowclan smile.gif i mean until she's an official member of shadowclan... since it says she's a rogue? ]

[edit: characters are listed on page 150, scroll down and it's one of my huge posts smile.gif]

(@Lady: Sometimes I don't know what to do with my characters. happy.gif Anyways... Willowpaw needs her medicine cat name. (She's medicine cat apprentice, not a warrior apprentice.) Who plays WindClan medicine cat?)

Icepath frowned slightly at her apprentice. "Sleep where ever you like. I'm sure you would want to tell your friends about today." She meowed, flicking Thunderpaw's ear with her tail. Icepath continued on, leading the way back to camp.

Willowpaw sighed, sorting through the musty herbs. She hadn't seen her mentor in so long, she couldn't even remember her name anymore. It was something like Nightwhisper, or was it Nightwisp? Yes, it was Nightwisp. Willowpaw finished sorting the herbs, and set them back into the crack.

((lydia and also I posted with Duskstripe yesterday if you didn't see it, it was this:))

Duskstripe heard Spiritset come back but didn't wake. She was having a nice, peaceful dream and didn't want to wake from it. She was dreaming of a time where there was no rogue cat clan and all the other clans were living peacefully with the occasional war between them. That was the way it was supposed to be and not the way it was now. She sighed happily in her sleep and continued to dream of that.
Edited by Dragonpelt

((not gonna post for a while (but then again, i barely post... i can only post cuz im sick and my mom's at work...) so ya smile.gif ))

* Solemnly munches on rat body* " I must start out of these mountains if I am to find her " Stone tells the rat she is eating." I wonder if she is taking care of my brother?,I wonder if she is related to me?"

"Does anybody know where Silkstar is?" Silvermist announced in the camp clearing. " if so please tell him i have found a new phrophosey!((Sp?))

There is a lost kit! ....I belive it is...Lillyfoot's kit!"

((edit; GASP!!!))

Edited by monica3981

* Solemnly munches on rat body* " I must start out of these mountains if I am to find her " Stone tells the rat she is eating." I wonder if she is taking care of my brother?,I wonder if she is related to me?"

"Does anybody know where Silkstar is?" Silvermist announced in the camp clearing. " if so please tell him i have found a new phrophosey!((Sp?))

There is a lost kit! ....I belive it is...Lillyfoot's kit!"

((edit; GASP!!!))

[silkstar's a female >_<]

[edit: and she's out in the forest with her apprentice, tawnypaw smile.gif]

((Lol, silkstar isn't terribly masculine... and anyway, let's see... Snowpelt!))

Snowpelt watched Ravenpaw take down the rabbit, and nodded in satisfaction. "That was good, Ravenpaw." He praised his apprentice, once he had padded closer. "Next time, I'd try and get a little bit closer before running; you run quite fast, but you won't always be able to run the whole way, escpecially if the creature is faster than you. Maybe we can work on stealth later. Anyway, good job." He mewed, smiling at Ravenpaw. That wasn't so bad, it's not that hard. He paused, looking at Ravenpaw. "Would you like to keep going for a bit, or just take that straight to camp?" He asked, as he wasn't particularly tired himself, but then Ravenpaw had been doing all the work.

[rawr... i think my charries are stuck...

Silkstar -> Holly

Demonstar -> ... TMD?

Thunderpaw - >Holly

Angelsong ->TMD

Soul -> TMD

... TMD better get on soon... or holly...]

((Hah, I always have three or four open... Riverclan isn't terribly active as a clan, and Starpaw is actively avoiding Sandfur, so...))

Moonkit sighed. His leg was no longer bothering him(Foxpaw had declared him to just need rest, just as Starpaw had foreseen), but it was still too painful to walk about very much for the moment. Merlinpaw was busy with apprentice stuff, and so was Foxpaw; it seemed to him that they had been apprentices forever, and they had been apprentices for a few moons before he got here, apparently! He sighed again. Where was *insert Riverclan med. cat name here*? She was always off somewhere... he turned over restlessly, then winced as pain shot through his leg.

((Sandfur's also avoiding Starpaw so yeah...right now, she's sleeping and so is Duskstripe; anywhose, I have three chars that are stuck which are:

Nightcloud --> cowl

Ravenwing --> broken and

Silverstreak --> TMD ninja.gif

I sent a pm to broken about the last post I made as her but then we got onto the topic of me almost getting hit by a car and got off-topic but she said that she would after some other people wouldn't yell at her for not posting in other rps; I don't know what to do with Ashfur and Rowanpelt))

Edited by Dragonpelt

(^^ @Lady: Make Timberfur talk to Jadeshine or something! >.< happy.gif@Lydia: GET NIGHTWISP TO GIVE WILLOWPAW HER MEDICINE CAT NAME! WILLOWPAW HAS BEEN AN APPRENTICE FOR AGES! AND YOU NEVER POST AS NIGHTWISP! tongue.gif Not to be mean or anything, but it is true that you don't post as Nightwisp. )

Tawnypaw bounded along, taking in all the fresh scents of the forest. At last, they arrived at the training hollow. "Hip hip hooray!" She purred, leaping into the sandy hollow and pummeling a rotting log in the corner.

Icepath emerged from the tunnel and looked around the clearing. The fresh-kill pile was well-stocked, even though it was near leaf-bare. Icepath frowned slightly. She knew that the ShadowClan fresh-kill pile wasn't that great, however great the warriors were. It was just the way their territory was. "Thunderpaw, go ahead and eat. Check to make sure Silvermist has eaten, and the elders. Oh, and Silkstar. If Goldenpaw or Tawnypaw has left fresh-kill already for those cats, you may choose your meal. Rest after." Icepath meowed, nodding at her apprentice.

Owlwhisper rolled to the side, and leaped to his paws. He flew on top of Goldenpaw. Owlwhisper paused, narrowing his eyes, and shifted his weight. He knew he was a pretty big cat, even for his age, and it would not do well to squash his apprentice.

Spiritset gave Duskstripe a gently lick as he passed, and settled down with a little mouse. He didn't have much appetite at the moment. Spiritset paused to glance at Duskstripe again, and started munching on the mouse.

Ravenpaw nodded, taking in the advice. He made a mental note to remember. Then Ravenpaw's eyes twinkled; he had loved praise, even as a kit when his sister Willowpaw had simply congratulated him on catching the falling leaves late last leaf-fall. "I'll be fine. Where should I leave this rabbit?" He asked, mumbling around the rabbit fur.

Duskstripe felt the lick that Spiritset gave her as she slept and then woke up a few minutes later, feeling hungry. She yawned and then saw Spiritset not too far from where she was, eating a mouse. "How did the hunting go?" she asked him curiously. She got up and got herself a squirrel since she was really hungry. She then laid back down where she had been before and started to eat her meal.

((Lydia hasn't been on in a while, or else I would bug her too about my apprentices in Riverclan, and the med cat is someone who hasn't gone on in ages either; sorry. laugh.gif ))

Snowpelt smiled at Ravenpaw, then looked around. "Um... just bury over there I guess." He mewed, indicating a dirt pile by a few lone trees. He licked his shoulder to hide his embarrassement at his unsurety. It's fine, don't be silly. He waited for Ravenpaw, then looked around to get his bearings. They weren't too far from camp, but not too close either. Maybe they could go the the slightly less dry area near the gorge, take a look around the territory over there. His mind made up, he checked to make sure that Ravenpaw was following.

[@holly: here's timberfur's last post:

Timberfur looked to the heavens and sighed. "Thank you Aerwyn." Like a freight train, it hit him. This sudden longing to be with the one he loved. He leapt from the tree and raced to camp.

other than that, i had no idea where to find jadeshine... so i've been waiting for YOU to post as jadeshine >_<]

Thunderpaw tended to the elders first. Then he peaked into the medicine and leader's den, but found no one there. He returned to the pile, stomach almost to the point of growling. He saw how meager the pile was. Shadowclan had been rapidly increasing in size recently. He felt that he'd be overcome with guilt if he took a morsel from the pile, so he snuck out to hunt on his own.

Silkstar looked around the training hollow and smiled. "Geez. I remember this place like it was yesterday!" she grinned and sat down in the hollow. "In fact, I think it was only six moons ago that I was an apprentice myself..." she said, reminiscing old times.

[we need something going on in riverclan >_< someone wanna team up with me to create some prophecy or something in that clan?]

Thunderpaw tended to the elders first. Then he peaked into the medicine and leader's den, but found no one there. He returned to the pile, stomach almost to the point of growling. He saw how meager the pile was. Shadowclan had been rapidly increasing in size recently. He felt that he'd be overcome with guilt if he took a morsel from the pile, so he snuck out to hunt on his own.

Seeing Thunderpaw poke his nose into her den, and having that dream, and then not finding Silkstar, she was not in a good mood. “Hey Thunderpaw” He froze

” How about you ask me to go into my den first? ” ” I would be more than happy to let you in to get fresh moss” Silvermist said.

"Uhhh... yeah....." He said.

“You want to hunt with me while I find herbs?”

"I guess so..."

" do you want to go to the training holow, i think i can find some Horsetail and there are some jucy voles near there"

Edited by monica3981

Seeing Thunderpaw poke his nose into her den, and having that dream, and then not finding Silkstar, she was not in a good mood. “Hey Thunderpaw” He froze

” How about you ask me to go into my den first? ” ” I would be more than happy to let you in to get fresh moss” Silvermist said.

"Uhhh... yeah....." He said.

“You want to hunt with me while I find herbs?”

"I guess so..."

" do you want to go to the training holow, i think i can find some Horsetail and there are some jucy voles near there"

[*pokes monica* thanks for making thunderpaw ooc >_< if you wanted me to edit my post you could have just asked]