superguy16

Warriors: Return to the forest

((i think we have to wait till he accepts us mellow.gif))

(( I not seen the maker of this form on today...i hope he is on tommorrow though...))

(( happy.gif give him time he might be busy love your Siggy btw))

(( *nods* your welcome lol i love wolfs my mom an dad laugh at me cause i kinda have a personality of one at times tongue.gif ))

((Yeah, I can understand that. And wolves RULE. wub.gif Let the wolves eventually rule the universe! tongue.gif ))

Name:Jaymist

User:Nitewing

Appearance: http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs22/i/2007/312...antescaping.jpg

Bio: She is a very loyal cat and loves her clan. She was born in RiverClan, but was found as a kit by ThunderClan and was taken in by them. For some reason she has a cross mark on her chest.

Clan: ThunderClan; Medicine Cat

Password: StarClan

((Hey Superguy! Its been awhile. I havent been in a clan RP for a while now and i think I'll join))

Edited by Nitewing

((i don't know, nightsward; i sent him a pm telling him who all posted character forms for the rp and he hasn't replied to it yet mellow.gif))

((i hope he hasn't abandoned it; i think he just hasn't been on...he might be busy with school or on vacation somewhere *shrugs* don't really know which one it is but i can be wrong about it being those. mellow.gif))

((All right then, I'll patiently wait...I wonder if he doesn't have spring break. I do over here.))

((i already had mine last month))

OK sorry guys im here and i am going to mod this rp. Unfourtinatley only jaymist icestar and ravenstar were accepted because we need deputies and medicine cats for each clan before we will accept kits apprentices and warriors. Secondly a new part of the entry form has been added, position. Thanks and we will begain roleplaying after riverclan gets a leader.

so after riverclan has a leader and the rp has deputies and medicine cats the warriors, kits, and apprentices will be able to post?

((ok just making sure that i got it correct mellow.gif; i also edited my earlier post of my character form and added one that could be ThunderClan's deputy))

Edited by Dragonpelt

Name:jadestar

User:kibbie

Appearance: gray with jade eyes

Bio:mother died giving brith she knows not who her mother is

Clan:riverclan

Position:leader

Clan: riverclan

password starclan

Name:Spottedpelt

Status deputie to here sister jadestar

How you look: dark gray with oange spots and jade eyes

Clan: riverclan

Other: mother died giving brith she knows not who her mother is

jadestar' sister

password starclan

Edited by kibbie

I`d like to join!

Name: Spot->Lostkit->Lostpaw->Lostleg

User: blackunia

Appearance: Black, small tomcat with white tuxedo. He doesn`t have left hind leg. His eyes are like two emeralds.

History: He was born as a kittypet, but his father was a loner (probably Barley, but who knows?). When he escaped from his home, he was hit by the car- that`s how he lost his paw. Fortunately, the vet he was taken too wasn`t far from Clan territories. He joined WindClan.

Personality: Lostleg is rather shy. It`s not hard to frighten him. Between his friends he becomes more self-confident.

Clan: Windclan

Password: StarClan

Jadestar accepted but can you please find somone else to roleplay Spttedpelt because i belive i asked that you dont roleplay as 2 important positions to prevent confusion