minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You can play AS SEPHIROTH?!?!?!?! blink.gif

OMG......I want......

I have no idea how you play the game...I just wants it.

Yeah, you can play as Seph- he's fun to fight with but he's an unlockable (all you have to do is save up enough gil to buy him ((get his alternative costume too!)) but he can be slow to walk/run around and hit the more speedy characters.

Omg! first battle with seph, fight against cloud! blink.gif

anyways, on topic...

I finally was able to capure and breed chocobos in FFVII! yaay!! I just need about a billion gill (wich I DID have until I spent it on finding chocobos) and I can get two S rancked chocobos! laugh.gif

I finally was able to capure and breed chocobos in FFVII! yaay!! I just need about a billion gill (wich I DID have until I spent it on finding chocobos) and I can get two S rancked chocobos! laugh.gif

I named my black Chocobo Squall happy.gif He was epic. Even more epic then that bugger with the hat.

Sephiroth. Epic win in Dissidia. As lvl 100 with his Awesomeness best gears, he Rapes ANY Character, cept maybe Teh Judge. Cuz He is like... not fair.

Edited by WaterGate

They are there, just.... not there. It takes place copletely in Midgar. they rarely leave it.

Ive been through it twice, once on each difficulty, And I've never seen a Chocobo.

Lol. It has sephiroth. You get to play as Sephiroth for like... 5 minutes. All you see is. BOOM!raped. BOOM!raped.

D=

Dammit. I was so hyped in FFVII when you got him in your team in the flash back.

So he's not a regular team member then? sad.gif

Finally, I found it laugh.gif

user posted image

I loled at this when I first saw it- It PROVES that Cloud wares a chocobo hat xd.png

Finally, I found it  laugh.gif

user posted image

I loled at this when I first saw it- It PROVES that Cloud wares a chocobo hat xd.png

It's not a hat.

He's really a chocobo.

i swears.

'-'

Edited by minkymy

So he's not a regular team member then?

chocobo ranch?

laugh.gif Someone just started out

Actually, the chocobo music on FFII sucks. dry.gif I was kinda dissapointed with it.

Hey, that was the original tune. It was nothing more than a looping less than 10 seconds jingle to a "Use and drop" feature of the game that you could only find in only place of the world map. Chocobos weren't really part of the game back then, just some extra to help explore the map.

Chocobos just got a bit too famous from there on and the developing team was made to make them more common and entretaining from there. they got more colorsm more pickable spots and more stuff other than riding to them.

Edited by Quintafeira12