minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that's most probaly what I'll do in FFVII when I can be bothered to play it... and complete it... blink.gif I'll have too many chocobos that all of the FFVII will over run with them! even Sephiroth will be defeated by a chocobo!.. AKA- Cloud xd.png

You haven't completed FF7 yet? *Is gob smacked* Shame on you.

I had the most awesome team of chocobos ever in FF7. I had a gold, black, green, blue and two wonderful (I think that was the highest rank) chocobos.

I never lost a race and I spent a fair few hours tracking down the right nuts to feed them.

Even when the guy on the black chocobo showed up he was no problem. My own black chocobo Squall (Yar, I played FF8 first smile.gif) beat him hands feet down.

It took me forever to find all the map pieces. I spent longer hunting with the chocobos then I did playing the actual game.

yeah me too, I found every of the chocographs treasures

except the one that was only a picture of the sea written "look careful, there's a small reef"

never found =\

You haven't completed FF7 yet? *Is gob smacked* Shame on you.

I had the most awesome team of chocobos ever in FF7. I had a gold, black, green, blue and two wonderful (I think that was the highest rank) chocobos.

I never lost a race and I spent a fair few hours tracking down the right nuts to feed them.

Even when the guy on the black chocobo showed up he was no problem. My own black chocobo Squall (Yar, I played FF8 first smile.gif) beat him hands feet down.

I can't help it if I'm only lv 35 when I need to be 40-something and have to put Aerith on my team... sad.gif

when I DO play the game I just chocobo hunt and ride on them randomly for a few hours xd.png

Here is a tip. Don't worry to much about having Aerith/Aeris on your team. There isn't too much point in getting her to a high level.

I can't remember where it is, I thiink it's the long thin Island in the Southwest corner of the map, but it's a great place to level if you still have Aerith/Aeris in the party.

There are these little bird thingys that can be controled. You have them attack your party (making sure to heal) and they level up your limit breaks in no time smile.gif

that's most probaly what I'll do in FFVII when I can be bothered to play it... and complete it... blink.gif I'll have too many chocobos that all of the FFVII will over run with them! even Sephiroth will be defeated by a chocobo!.. AKA- Cloud xd.png

AMIGAWD! Fresh meat to the FFVII fandom! *om nom noms*

My mom has bought a new kitten. You'd never guess what she wanted to call him (changed her mind now).

She wanted to name him CLOUD

My mom has bought a new kitten. You'd never guess what she wanted to call him (changed her mind now).

She wanted to name him CLOUD

blink.gif lolz.... did he have spiky blond fur??? Oh! I met some real chocobos!!! my uncle keeps.... chickens!!! I just wanted to give them growth hormenes and then ride them!! xd.png

cocobos are in*qwee*dible. chocobos ftw laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ps, chocobo dragoon ftw. and i have chocobo tales and the new chocobos dungeon DIE HARD CHOCOBO FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!! sings chocobo theme song. tongue.gif

blink.gif lolz.... did he have spiky blond fur??? Oh! I met some real chocobos!!! my uncle keeps.... chickens!!! I just wanted to give them growth hormenes and then ride them!! xd.png

He's a siamese and he had silverish fur.

She's calling him Merlin now *rolls eyes*

cocobos are in*qwee*dible. chocobos ftw laugh.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

ps, chocobo dragoon ftw. and i have chocobo tales and the new chocobos dungeon DIE HARD CHOCOBO FANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!! sings chocobo theme song. tongue.gif

OOOoooooh! Nobody noticed my absence.

Anyway, I ate an ostrich and beef sausage thing. It was called Oslim or something. I kinda feel guilty about it now.

Also, My yellow DS set ended up with a DSi skin, so I feel pretty dumb now.

It took me forever to find all the map pieces. I spent longer hunting with the chocobos then I did playing the actual game.

Me too. That was the best part of the game. smile.gif

Edited by Raistlin24

I think it's alive now...

Good news! I finaly got my new chocobo- Yuchi! yaaayy! *Claps*

I left her in the cage for one day, then she was allowed out... but... RIKU HATES HER!!! xd.png he's dead scared of her! lol, he thinks he's a budgie laugh.gif but now, their ok together, he still dosn't really like her...

OMG I love them. since I first saw them in FFIV I've loved them. Even the theme song, I just wish I could find or make a ring tone from it xd.png

I think it's alive now...

Good news! I finaly got my new chocobo- Yuchi! yaaayy! *Claps*

I left her in the cage for one day, then she was allowed out... but... RIKU HATES HER!!! xd.png he's dead scared of her! lol, he thinks he's a budgie laugh.gif but now, their ok together, he still dosn't really like her...

And yet again I go unoticed. Aww, whatever!

Anyway, what does Yuchi look like?

Also, Yes, I ate a wannabe chocobo. I hope the trickster doesn't get angry.

Hey, Yknow how the trickster tries to lure away Gurdy's chocobos, and that's how he becomes a mark? Maybe he's the chocobo equivalent of a bishy!

And yet again I go unoticed. Aww, whatever!

Anyway, what does Yuchi look like?

Also, Yes, I ate a wannabe chocobo. I hope the trickster doesn't get angry.

Hey, Yknow how the trickster tries to lure away Gurdy's chocobos, and that's how he becomes a mark? Maybe he's the chocobo equivalent of a bishy!

Yuchi looks like any other cockateil.. exept... I kinda made her loose her tailll sad.gif to get the birds in for bed, I sometimes have to turn off the lights. I grabbed a fluffy mass- it turned out I accedentaly ripped out all of Yuchi's tail! sad.gif ahh!!!

Yuchi looks like any other cockateil.. exept... I kinda made her loose her tailll sad.gif to get the birds in for bed, I sometimes have to turn off the lights. I grabbed a fluffy mass- it turned out I accedentaly ripped out all of Yuchi's tail! sad.gif ahh!!!

Why don't you make them a pair of pants to keep them warm?

Why don't you make them a pair of pants to keep them warm?

blink.gif 'cause I want chicks... blink.gif so I can spead the chocobos to the ends of the earth! and maybe I can tamper with an egg to make a REAL chocobo blink.gifxd.png

Why would having pants stop him from having babies?

Well, she can't lay eggs if she wears pants, can she?

and that's as far as I'll go with this matter

You should dye the feathers of one of your cockateils, and paint over the gray spots. And dye the beak too.

Edited by minkymy