minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A meal each then laugh.gif

How very kind of you... dry.gif lol jk. but two cats in my neighbourhood keeps on trying to eat my Chocobos... today one didn't see the glass on my conservatory and lept right at it! xd.png he must have a headach by now! lolz!

(I used the word chocobos instead of budgies to try and stay on topic laugh.gif )

BOTH!!! xd.pngxd.png

well, I've got two chicks left from the previous cluck of budgie eggs- their going to my dad's friend, but we havn't heard that he's going to have them yet so he might change his mind.

the two birds are Shika a female grey budgie who can be bossy

or Terra a greeny-turqouse colour who has just 'grown up' he use to be sweet, but now he likes to boss his dad around xd.png

sure, we're in two diferent parts of the world, but maybe, (if mum lets me) I could deliver it to you... via plane, it should be ok, kinda...

(Of corse if you don't want my budgies, not only would I have expected you to say no, but I can give you advice- Budgies are good for startes. Canaryes are more wild-ish birds, but chocobos cockateils are the best to talk to if you treat them well biggrin.gif)

You could send it by chocobo. We're in the same timezone.

Terra is GREEN! Except he's a guy... Awww.... No half esper-ing for u.

How very kind of you... dry.gif lol jk. but two cats in my neighbourhood keeps on trying to eat my Chocobos... today one didn't see the glass on my conservatory and lept right at it! xd.png he must have a headach by now! lolz!

(I used the word chocobos instead of budgies to try and stay on topic laugh.gif )

lol, my cat has done sonething like that before. He was out hunting and tried to pounce on a pidgeon tiny gray chocobo*, but it flew away and he slammed into the tree xd.png

* kinda reminds me of this game I used to play when I was a kid. We would subsitute a word beginning with a letter with another one. Like if we wanted to say a sentance where any of the words began with the letter 'b' we had to say banana instead.

So I propose that everytime we want to type a word beginning with the letter 'c' we type 'chocobo' instead and see how long we can last before we get totally confused xd.png

You could send it by chocobo. We're in the same timezone.

Terra is GREEN! Except he's a guy... Awww.... No half esper-ing for u.

are we in the same timezone? blink.gif I know that me and Fortune are, but... anyway. My dad's friend is having Terra anyway. oh well, there goes my first born. I'm not sure about Shika though, but my mum said if we don't have any buyers we'ld keep her and still get another Chocobo! and I've decided I'm going to call her Yuichi!

lol, my cat has done sonething like that before. He was out hunting and tried to pounce on a pidgeon tiny gray chocobo*, but it flew away and he slammed into the tree

* kinda reminds me of this game I used to play when I was a kid. We would subsitute a word beginning with a letter with another one. Like if we wanted to say a sentance where any of the words began with the letter 'b' we had to say banana instead.

So I propose that everytime we want to type a word beginning with the letter 'c' we type 'chocobo' instead and see how long we can last before we get totally confused

poor chocobo blink.gif I suppose he's all right now, right?

btw, how long do you think we chocobo last?

Yes, my chocobo is purfectly (lol) okay now. These days he's sticking to chocobo chocobo food though instead of hunting.

I had to put 'chocobo' twice in that last sentance, because I really meant chocobo chocobo, which chocobo across as chocobo chocobo laugh.gif

chocobo. anyways, I can't wait to get my new chocobo! she's going to be so chocobo! I hope her and riku get along or Riku is going to be thrown to the chocobos! wow, repacing all 'c's with chocobo is suprieingly fun and easy!

Of chocobo. Only a chocobo chocobo chocobo type like this.

I hope your new chocobo lives up to your expectations, it'd be chocobo if she chocobo.

I had no Idea what you said ohmy.gif oh well, it's fun guessing! lolz. anyway, what do you think of the name Yuichi? I think it sounds kinda cute laugh.gif

Yuichi is very cute. Of course, I'd spell it U1 The way some spell Keiichi K1.

Is she yellow?

user posted image

Look at the similarities. Cloud = Anthrobo?

Edited by minkymy

Yuichi is very cute. Of course, I'd spell it U1 The way some spell Keiichi K1.

Is she yellow?

user posted image

Look at the similarities. Cloud = Anthrobo?

you can't get pure yellow cockateils. but Riku has a yellow head. anyway- Yuichi is a normal female cockateil, meaning that she's almost entirely grey but with orange cheeks. I tryed to get a white or 'pearl' cockateil, but their £50 ($60-$70) and so I can't affored it nor can my mum sad.gif oh well....

my first guess would be ugly and bald... but this is what they look like: user posted image ok... a little uhh... more fluffy that what I thought...

my first guess would be ugly and bald... but this is what they look like: user posted image ok... a little uhh... more fluffy that what I thought...

It's........

ADOWABLE! IT'S JUST SOO SMALL AND INNOCENT LOOKING! EEEEEEE!! \^w^/

Those are.......so cute! wub.gif

Cloud look's like he could impale someone in that picture.....with his hair....

Those are.......so cute! wub.gif

uhh... cute? the one looking at the camara looks like a chick version of Riku... I'm not too fond of baby birds, even thought I raised five of 'em and thanks to the stud: Yoshi, I should be getting more babies...

Can't you have him....I dunno...snipped or something? What do you do with birds?

Can't you have him....I dunno...snipped or something? What do you do with birds?

umm... no... their not like dogs. and Yoshi will probalily not survive the operation if he was done. if/when we do have the chicks, I'll hand raise them and sell them for a heigher price at the pet shop.. (the guy there only buys them for £8 ($10) dry.gif )

yoshi....

Yoshis lay eggs.... This one...

Coincidence, or FATE?

umm... no... their not like dogs. and Yoshi will probalily not survive the operation if he was done. if/when we do have the chicks, I'll hand raise them and sell them for a heigher price at the pet shop.. (the guy there only buys them for £8 ($10) dry.gif )

£8? Whoa....I could sell a German Sheppard Puppy for £700. Each.

Um...er... chocobo. (staying on topic)

£8? Whoa....I could sell a German Sheppard Puppy for £700. Each.

Um...er... chocobo. (staying on topic)

people would rather have puppies than baby chocobos these days... plus it IS hard times for all of us- money wise. and if it couldn't get worse... tonites the last night my two last chicks sleep under this roof. tomorow, their going to london so a friends friend can have them.... oh well, bye Shiks, bye, Terra... sad.gif

yoshi....

Yoshis lay eggs.... This one...

Coincidence, or FATE?

we named Yohi, Yoshi because he was green... it was either Yoshi or Emerald...