minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've just bought Final Fantasy II for the PSP. Apart from the loading screens, no chocobo sightings so far........

hate to break it to ya, but Chocobos were only 'invented' from FFIII ->. In I and II Chocobos didn't exist ohmy.gif

hate to break it to ya, but Chocobos were only 'invented' from FFIII ->. In I and II Chocobos didn't exist ohmy.gif

FFII HAD THEM FIRST!

They are in II, because they are metnioned in the game guide that comes with it. You know the little booklet that explains all the controls & stuff?

They are in II, because they are metnioned in the game guide that comes with it. You know the little booklet that explains all the controls & stuff?

hmm.. unsure.gif I read somwhere (I forgot where) that their first apperence was inFFIII... maybe they included chocobos in FFII because it was a remake or something...

hmm.. unsure.gif I read somwhere (I forgot where) that their first apperence was inFFIII... maybe they included chocobos in FFII because it was a remake or something...

According to Wikipedia:

Chocobos have appeared in all numbered installments except the first, in addition to the Final Fantasy Tactics series

But they were not available as summons until FFIII.

Edited by Fortune86

Post X3? What happened?

on a side note, I wish boulders dwelled in my area..

Edited by minkymy

My internet spazzed on me. Apologies.

Also....wut? Boulders?

Carving chocobos and punishing Sora for eating them [real chocobos].

You really have it in for Sora don't cha? You're not Larxene in secret are you? xd.png

Carving chocobos and punishing Sora for eating them [real chocobos].

well, this yeah in Feb, I made a chocobo out of snow.. I think Sora melted it though- it melted faster than the surrounding snow! ohmy.gif

hmm.... Sora plushi(used as voodoo)+knife= dead sora?

well, this yeah in Feb, I made a chocobo out of snow.. I think Sora melted it though- it melted faster than the surrounding snow! ohmy.gif

hmm.... Sora plushi(used as voodoo)+knife= dead sora?

Wait....Sora has magic snow melting powers? The jerk! It must be his fault I never get any decent snow falls where I live mad.gif

Wait....Sora has magic snow melting powers? The jerk! It must be his fault I never get any decent snow falls where I live  mad.gif

well, usually, even though I'm more south than you, I get a few inches.... that usually stops busses- so no school and more chocoshow making laugh.gif

hmm... I need help. I've gotten rid of my yellow budgie because one of my males thought she was an egg factory... and I should be getting another chocobo cockateil, but I can't think of a name for him/her... any sugestions?

well, usually, even though I'm more south than you, I get a few inches.... that usually stops busses- so no school and more chocoshow making laugh.gif

hmm... I need help. I've gotten rid of my yellow budgie because one of my males thought she was an egg factory... and I should be getting another chocobo cockateil, but I can't think of a name for him/her... any sugestions?

Him:Boko or Trickster.

Her:Yoko or Gurdy

Simple as that.

Also:

sora plushi(used as voodoo)+knife= Fluffy mess and vented anger.

And maybe if the voodoo worked....

Sora bleeding more than a man with ebola.

Also, I posted KH 358/2 days american boxart. YAY.

Edited by minkymy

An egg factory? lol

Just out of interest, but shouldn't the Sora bashing be in the KH thread? Although I do realise that we do tend to get wildly off topic anyway xd.png

Him:Boko or Trickster.

Her:Yoko or Gurdy

Simple as that.

Also:

sora plushi(used as voodoo)+knife= Fluffy mess and vented anger.

And maybe if the voodoo worked....

Sora bleeding more than a man with ebola.

Also, I posted KH 358/2 days american boxart. YAY.

hmm... Boko snd Riku... Yoko and Riku... I'm going to try and get a female- Riku desprately needs a girlfriend.. *a-hem* I swear he's gay *a-hem*

An egg factory? lol

Just out of interest, but shouldn't the Sora bashing be in the KH thread? Although I do realise that we do tend to get wildly off topic anyway

yes, egg factory. Budgies are suppose to have 1 cluch of eggs every 3 months, we had all three in two months... yeah... egg factory

and yes- we do go on and off topic wildly, and so for my post be be on topic... *takes deep breath*... CHOCOBO!!!

user posted image

Chocobo Tattoos? That might be going a little too far xd.png

Yeah. Chocobos don't look good on a blue background xd.png

Plus, the KH board is abandoned.

user posted image

Chocobo Tattoos? That might be going a little too far xd.png

I've seen loads of choco-toos and Okami... and Fox tatoos...

btw, my mum wants to call the new cockateil either Katana wtf, or Raiden, alright I guess...

I don't know if I'm going to like anything enough to get a tattoo of it.

Cute names though smile.gif

I don't know if I'm going to like anything enough to get a tattoo of it.

Cute names though smile.gif

same...maybe a Kanji or something, but not of something, I see that as pointless unless on paper or whatever.

cute names? Katana is a name of a sword and Raiden means thunder and Lightning blink.gif

well, I've decided it's going to be a girl. Riku NEEDS a girlfriend

same...maybe a Kanji or something, but not of something, I see that as pointless unless on paper or whatever.

cute names? Katana is a name of a sword and Raiden means thunder and Lightning blink.gif

well, I've decided it's going to be a girl. Riku NEEDS a girlfriend

Which one xd.png

Y'know, I wish I had a bird. I'd have someone to talk to - 'specially if it were a canary.

It would even be yellow!

Which one xd.png

Y'know, I wish I had a bird. I'd have someone to talk to - 'specially if it were a canary.

It would even be yellow!

BOTH!!! xd.pngxd.png

well, I've got two chicks left from the previous cluck of budgie eggs- their going to my dad's friend, but we havn't heard that he's going to have them yet so he might change his mind.

the two birds are Shika a female grey budgie who can be bossy

or Terra a greeny-turqouse colour who has just 'grown up' he use to be sweet, but now he likes to boss his dad around xd.png

sure, we're in two diferent parts of the world, but maybe, (if mum lets me) I could deliver it to you... via plane, it should be ok, kinda...

(Of corse if you don't want my budgies, not only would I have expected you to say no, but I can give you advice- Budgies are good for startes. Canaryes are more wild-ish birds, but chocobos cockateils are the best to talk to if you treat them well biggrin.gif)

Oh man. I'd love a budgie, but I have 8 cats. Poor thing wouldn't get through the door sad.gif

Oh man. I'd love a budgie, but I have 8 cats. Poor thing wouldn't get through the door sad.gif

blink.gif that's roughly how many birds I have... If I had all the chicks. I would have 10 birds if one didn't die and one didn't fly away... blink.gif