minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have FFXI, but My stupid out-of-date p.c won't let me play it. but all I need is a graphix and sound card. their easy enough to fine laugh.gif

Reno's going to be fine. I found out that he got bit by his Ex-lover ohmy.gifxd.png silly birds!

All we need is some decent voice actors or a narrator and we could stick those guys on TV xd.png

hmm.. what should we call the 'show'? unsure.gif...

I just need the right editing equipment a decent camara and some voice actors...

well.. we've got characters:

Riku

Reno

Roxas

Stormy

Terra

Shika

Unnamed to-be-sold bird

6 Eggs

Stupid Cat that keeps trying to catch the birds when they are in my conservatory

(I genraly like cats... I just don't like that one)

we have a plot: uhh... just do bird stuff and voice over of what their thinking/saying? xd.png

ow God, what are these cuties!!!! How can i play this game.

Well, the obvious:

buy a final fantasy. I SUGGEST X!

Also, Reno should wear one of those cone things they put on dogs.

Edited by minkymy

For all those that miss the fun and excitement of breeding and racing chocobos, all is not lost. Until recently if you didn't keep your hard copy of your old FFVII discs then you had to be hard pressed to find a copy under $100 on the open market for used. Recently Sony in their infinite wisdom *bows before the VG gods* has placed FFVII for download on the Play Station network for $10. Yes you have to have a PS3 (i already had one) and yes it takes a LONG time to download but its worth it as its the full version of the game and you can breed the yellow birds once more biggrin.gif

Y'know, we should try to make a fangame centered around chocobos.

And the honor suffix for birds should be "-bo".

I'm bored.

We're birds?

Wow. I never noticed.

Or maybe I'm an Honorary Chocobo?

These are actual costumes. For grown up folk. No really.

user posted image

Wow. I WANNA RIDE ONE!

Maybe we could make ostriches wear them!

Wow. I WANNA RIDE ONE!

Maybe we could make ostriches wear them!

yeah.. why don't we glue yellow feathers on to ostriches laugh.gif

welll... I've got MORE bad news sad.gif . that unamed, to be sold budgie I had went to my boyfriend. he went out for a bit and his stupid mum- even though I told her NOT to- let him out of his cage, he flew somewhere dunno what happend but then was seen limping. after a DAY- not immideatly mad.gif . she took the bird (named Rasmus) to the vet and he said that Rasyum either had a fractured veribre in his back or was just hurt. so he might die- he might not unsure.gif . I'll remind you- this is the same person who 'accedently' lest the cage door and the back door open at the same time so the bird flew out.

sorry, I've just had a bad day... sad.gif I don't mean to be angry, I'm just peed off.

at least I can say the are NOT getting anymore budgies from me EVER!

Does Mrs Dozy have a thing against birds? Did she get her butt kicked by the trickster or something?

Anywho, if we simply paint ostriches yellow, won't that kinda render our chocobo breeding project obsolete?

Does Mrs Dozy have a thing against birds? Did she get her butt kicked by the trickster or something?

Anywho, if we simply paint ostriches yellow, won't that kinda render our chocobo breeding project obsolete?

No. The will still look weird - just in yellow.

Plus the paint won't stay.

No. The will still look weird - just in yellow.

Plus the paint won't stay.

we could alter their colur this genetic malnipulation blink.gif

I dunno, we gave her a budgie years ago because it was getting badly abused by the other birds, and that one is still fine even though last time I visited 'mrs Dozy' wanted me to bath the bird bcause it wasn't doing that itself- the water was almost boiling....

But at least I've found out that Rasmus is making SOME recovery.

I dunno, we gave her a budgie years ago because it was getting badly abused by the other birds, and that one is still fine even though last time I visited 'mrs Dozy' wanted me to bath the bird bcause it wasn't doing that itself- the water was almost boiling....

But at least I've found out that Rasmus is making SOME recovery.

That's good.

Boiling water? She wasn't trying to make budgie soup was she?

chochoboos are wasome, i tryed to breed a mini virsion from chickens and it almost worked, im not even screwin with ya.

That's good.

Boiling water? She wasn't trying to make budgie soup was she?

ymmmm.. budgie soup.. huh? wha-? you saw nothing! xd.png lol, I dunno, maybe blink.gif

chochoboos are wasome, i tryed to breed a mini virsion from chickens and it almost worked, im not even screwin with ya.

lolz!!! laugh.gif you have GOT to take pictures!

speaking of which:

user posted image

behold the new duo! my budgie Yoshi and future chocobo, Riku. On my keyboard, Riku kept going down and up it (I swear he was trying to play the chocobo theme xd.png) all but two feathers in the keyboard are Rikus- shed over a period of time, the other two on the left lide are a magpie feather and a crow's feather. Sorry about the image quality, I took it with my phone and it had to be shrunk.

Wth is a chocobo?

You poor deprived person.

READ HERE:

Wikipedia knows chocobos.

Basically, chocobos are fictional birds from the final fantasy games. The Chocobo is similar to a chicken and an ostrich. The are ridden like horses.

Edited by minkymy

You poor deprived person.

Lol. I love chocobos, I wish I had my own blue one. Yes it would definitely have to be blue.

I've just bought Final Fantasy II for the PSP. Apart from the loading screens, no chocobo sightings so far........