minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Okay call me stupid, but isn't this mini game a part of the PC version?

I have FFVIII for the PC and it's automatticaly got installed. unsure.gif

Okay call me stupid, but isn't this mini game a part of the PC version?

I have FFVIII for the PC and it's automatticaly got installed. unsure.gif

You could also download it seperatly, if you knew where to go.

I had the PS1 version and was gutted when I found out I couldn't play Chocobo World, but I found it online and played it on my computer.

I have FF VIII, Is the chocobo mini game, the Chocobo forest with Boko? 'cause I have I guide book of FF VIII and it told me about Chocobo forest and stuff...

chocobos are awesome

I love the theme...I also may be attached because ff 7 was the first game I ever played....they cool

I have FF VIII, Is the chocobo mini game, the Chocobo forest with Boko? 'cause I have I guide book of FF VIII and it told me about Chocobo forest and stuff...

Kind of, but no.

If you got Boko off the Chocobo kid in FF8, you could download him into a pocket playstation (which was about the size of a tamagochi and only released in Japan).

You could then play with Boko on the pocket playstation and find minimog, who once you've found you could upload/download back into your FF8 saved game. Then you could summon Minimog during battle.

Kind of, but no.

If you got Boko off the Chocobo kid in FF8, you could download him into a pocket playstation (which was about the size of a tamagochi and only released in Japan).

You could then play with Boko on the pocket playstation and find minimog, who once you've found you could upload/download back into your FF8 saved game. Then you could summon Minimog during battle.

lol, thanks. I had been wondering what Boko was for....

lol, thanks. I had been wondering what Boko was for....

Yeah, he was kinda like a tamagochi. Except you fed him. Or bathed him. Or put him to bed. Or anything really....

You only walked around and fought cacturs...

Yeah, he was kinda like a tamagochi. Except you fed him. Or bathed him. Or put him to bed. Or anything really....

You only walked around and fought cacturs...

still beats some of the minni handheld pet-games I've seen in the past years.... dry.gif

Well the interesting part is the transfer between this game and FFVIII.

My Chocobo already do 9999 damage to enemies even to Adell xd.png and Moomba and Moogle summon is fun too. tongue.gif

Seph, did you ever see the Sephiroth Kills chocobo the way he killed Aeris picture? I makes me sad.

Seph, did you ever see the Sephiroth Kills chocobo the way he killed Aeris picture? I makes me sad.

I saw that sad.gif

The moomba summon is epic xd.png

I beat Adell in just a couple of minutes. I think I over leveled for that fight...

No. unsure.gif Can you give a link for that?

My male cockatiel is picking up the chocobo theme much quicker than he picked up Victor's Fanfare, hahaha. So weird, since the chocobo theme is much longer.

Here's the video I sometimes play for him, since it's a similar-looking cockatiel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81qFaoe010

YOU ARE GOOD. I'm sure he'll learn by seeing another bird doing the same thing! (^0^)V

I can't find it. The murderous sephiroth picture.

Also, I like the wistle more, but the the peep peep, featured here, is still cute.

BTW, this is why Hyadain is awesome.

Edited by minkymy

I want my birds to learn the chocobo's theme... I don't think they will though... I've had one bird for four years and he still doesn't talk xd.png ! plus, I don't know why... but they all seem t hate me at the moment... all apart from Terra, my hand raised budgie... sad.gif

I want my birds to learn the chocobo's theme... I don't think they will though... I've had one bird for four years and he still doesn't talk xd.png ! plus, I don't know why... but they all seem t hate me at the moment... all apart from Terra, my hand raised budgie... sad.gif

I guess hand raising is good?

also, a bunch of Chocobo pics to the FF X chocobo theme *hugs her MP3 of the concert version*:

Which Chocobo theme is your favorite?

FF IV Black Chocobo theme is mine.

FFX version, with Fiddle de Chocobo coming in a close second.

Both are on my MP3 player! ^-^

Here's the video I sometimes play for him, since it's a similar-looking cockatiel.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81qFaoe010

Okay, we are kidnapping that bird and adding it to our breeding mix. A chocobo that can sing it's own theme tune? xd.png

Chocobos are awesome. Simples!

Which Chocobo theme is your favorite?

FF IV Black Chocobo theme is mine.

I like Cinco De Chocobo... It sounds awesome on the Piano... But I guess Walz De Chocobo comes close to my no.1 favorite too...

*giggles at danceing chocobos*

I like Cinco De Chocobo... It sounds awesome on the Piano... But I guess Walz De Chocobo comes close to my no.1 favorite too...

*giggles at danceing chocobos*

Hmmm...

Ain't it cute?

Edited by minkymy

Hmmm...

Ain't it cute?

Dance Chocobos Dance!

I saw both of those clips ingame, but they're still cute :3

OMG I love chocobos! They are so cute. I haven't ever done any fanart of them, though. I should one day. :}