minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

in chapter 11 you can dig out lots of useful treasure with the giant chocobos biggrin.gif

thats why i love them even more now

In FF13 Chapter 8 some is singing along with/to the Chocobo song. Does anyone know where I can find this song?

In FF13 Chapter 8 some is singing along with/to the Chocobo song. Does anyone know where I can find this song?

Try: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilvaGunner He has the most number of game themes, it includes ALL the chocobo songs I know, and my favorite FFXIII song, Ragnarok biggrin.gif

He will most likely have it. If you haven't already, you should get Youtube Downloader, I've found it useful in finding the songs I like. smile.gif he has a download for it on his homepage.

Try: http://www.youtube.com/user/SilvaGunner He has the most number of game themes, it includes ALL the chocobo songs I know, and my favorite FFXIII song, Ragnarok biggrin.gif

He will most likely have it. If you haven't already, you should get Youtube Downloader, I've found it useful in finding the songs I like. smile.gif he has a download for it on his homepage.

I think he also have a composite of all the chocobo songs.

Does he?

Thank you guys. I will try and remember to look at this when I get home.

*gives both a cookie*

Sorry for the double post, but I finally found what I was looking for:

And as an added treat:

Sorry for the double post, but I finally found what I was looking for:

And as an added treat:

OMG SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

NOW ALL THAT WE NEED IS A KH CHOCOBO WORLD!

I loved to do the chocobo treaure hunting in FFIX. I finished the game but went back to a previously saved game and kept playing the chocobo treaure hunting. And I mean the timed one, not the one where you got a piece of map and had to figure out where that was.

There was also, (in 10 maybe?) where you got the chocobo stables and you got to raise them. I loved doing that as well, but not nearly as well as the Chocobo treasure hunting.

I loved to do the chocobo treaure hunting in FFIX. I finished the game but went back to a previously saved game and kept playing the chocobo treaure hunting. And I mean the timed one, not the one where you got a piece of map and had to figure out where that was.

There was also, (in 10 maybe?) where you got the chocobo stables and you got to raise them. I loved doing that as well, but not nearly as well as the Chocobo treasure hunting.

OH YEAH. 9 Choco hunting is the best.

There are stables in 7, but I don't think there are any in 10, not sure about it.

Wark!

I hated the chocobos in ff13 though, you couldn't interact with them, they ruined the theme song, and they didn't even say 'kweh' or 'wark'.

Didn't really like the ones in ff12 either, because they weren't cute.

CHOCOBOS ARE CUTE!!! They are the one and ONLY "bird of happiness", even listen to thier description in Final Fantasy Unlimited.

Oh, also watch this:

Edited by Viirin

I think he also have a composite of all the chocobo songs.

Does he?

He has ALL the chocobo songs, even from the chocobo games smile.gif My favorite is either Mods de chocobo or Chocobo Chocobo for the piano smile.gif

(just so you know- right now, I'm drawing an Easter Chocobo!, it'll be posted on my Deviant Art account : Aquachocobo. If your lucky, I'll finnishish it today biggrin.gif

OH YEAH. 9 Choco hunting is the best.

There are stables in 7, but I don't think there are any in 10, not sure about it.

X-2 had a Chocobo sidequest that involved stables. :v

X-2 had a Chocobo sidequest that involved stables. :v

I'd accidentally attack a Chocobo all the time. ;_; Made me cry.

Except for when the !@%$^ would use the Meteor or kick me. Then I just wanted to hit it again.

I'd accidentally attack a Chocobo all the time. ;_; Made me cry.

Except for when the !@%$^ would use the Meteor or kick me. Then I just wanted to hit it again.

that made me laugh X3

Why would you hit it,its so cute :<

OH SHIET METEOR -shoots-

If they ever do make a remake of FF7, I am going to fill my stables with Gold Chocobos happy.gif

If they ever do make a remake of FF7, I am going to fill my stables with Gold Chocobos happy.gif

Mine would be named LIMEADE! THEY WOULD LIVE OFF GYSHAL GREENS AND CITRUS BEVERAGESOh, and I love your avatar, Drer'Ahv. The Zack one.

Edited by minkymy

The existence of chocobos has caused me to think of Cloud's lethally sharp hair as "floofy". Or "Flooffeh"

Half way across Gran Pulse and still no chocobos T-T

I mean, I know you couldn't ride them until you had completed certain quests, but I thought you could at least see them.

I have to amuse myself by making the sheep dizzy.