minkymy

CHOCOBOS

Chocobos, do you likes dem?  

553 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I am a chocobo fanatic. I love those little buggers, and some of my fondest memories involve chocobo racing. So, WE TALK ABOUT DEM NAOS!

WARK. WARK. WARK!!!

Teehee. I think my earliest memories of chocobos were from playing FFIII as a kid. Granted, they were only a summon back then. xd.png Really the ones that stand out most of all were the FFVII chocobos, and finally getting that damned GOLD chocobo! Then you'd get to ride it over the ocean to that little island to obtain Knights of the Round...good times, good times.

FIDDLE DE CHOCOBO

Soo many memories... PLUS ANGER AT VOLG! CURSE YOU VOLG!!! [rabies] RAWR!!!!![/rabies]

This is my fav. you might have to put up the volume so you can hear the drums.

I once made a chocobo sprite out of pokemon sprites. It actually looked pretty good. I'll post it sometime.

Cool there are other people who are as crazy about them like me.

I once made a chocobo sprite out of pokemon sprites. It actually looked pretty good. I'll post it sometime.

Yeah I would love to see this

And I finally now know that someone else likes Chocobo Tales too smile.gif

I have lost count on how many times I raced in FFX, even after Tidus's sword gained full power. I lost count on how many times I raced. I adored those chocobos.

YAY CHOCOBOS xd.png I actually have a Valenth chicklet named Choco-bueno xd.png It's kinda twisted but I still luffs tha chocobos *hugs chocobo plooshy*

Hai guise I'm a chocobo

They're awesome in Final Fantasty Tactics and FFTA2.

CHOCO METEOOOOR

user posted image

Well, here it be. I forgot which pokemon exactly, but all are bird types.

I wish there were genetically engineered chocobos whose DNA acted like a normal creature.

Tee hee, Squeon and Chocobo ^w^

I've used the word Chocobo so much that Firefox spell check stopped rejecting it! ^w^

Edited by minkymy

CHOCOBOS ARE AWESOME. I like them more than moogles. Especially in FF9 (even though chocobos don't let you save...). But you get to fly around and what not.

Show of hands:

Who thinks Dragcave should have chocobo eggs? We have yoshis and chickens so why not?

Edited by Vic

Show of hands:

Who thinks Dragcave should have chocobo eggs?  We have yoshis and chickens so why not?

Wouldn't that be copyright infringement?

Now, A dragonlike chocobo called a racing dragon or something, and we can KEEP it! \^o^/

*Raises hand*

Edited by minkymy

I love chocobos! My favorites were the red ones from Final Fantasy Tactics. Though once I had a few in my hoard of soldiers and suddenly they went from two to 14.. I had to get rid of them. Darned limited space..

Wouldn't that be copyright infringement?

Now, A dragonlike chocobo called a racing dragon or something, and we can KEEP it! \^o^/

*Raises hand*

That's kinda what I meant. Dragcave couldn't use actual yoshis so they took "artistic liscense."

I love them so much! I wish they were more common in the last few games. there was one where you could breed them but I do not remember which one that was.

I love them so much! I wish they were more common in the last few games. there was one where you could breed them but I do not remember which one that was.

R u talkin bout 7?

Also, I am preparing to set lazerbo on the Evil person who voted no.

Edited by minkymy

Show of hands:

Who thinks Dragcave should have chocobo eggs? We have yoshis and chickens so why not?

*Puts hand up*

I don't have interest in Yoshis/Dinos, but I'd love a Chocobo smile.gif

I love chocobos as well altought I haven't played any of the FF games :3

For some reason they bring yellow emu into my mind...