Acts of Random Kindness

Acts of Random Kindness

It's great to see so many more people replying! Thank you all for pitching in.

@Aleoleo - Nope, no nominations are too old! That's part of why we want to finish out this thread with those old nominations and have stopped taking new ones for the moment.

Yes, we have no intention of taking your old and well-deserved badges from you!

Members are always eligible to be nominated for this project, which does mean that you could earn multiple badges. If you do win under more than one badge, you could use just your favorite or you could use them all. You can display them all side by side, we could potentially try and animate them so they all loop through, or you can use one of those image refreshers, where the badge that displays is random upon each refresh. For your specific type of sig, the rotator/refresher would still be possible, although you might need the original creator's help to update the badge (if she had time).

We will try and offer animations ourselves in the thread and we can also link to a refresher, where you would just have to put in the urls of all images you wanted to use. We'd be happy to work with any users to help them use these options as well.

@Coyote - Yes, we have no intention of taking away your previously earned badges!

If you won the original badge, as you did, and were also nominated while we have a new badge up, then you would be able to display multiple badges if you so chose to do so.

No, sorry, we are not taking nominations yet. We will not open up nominations until the new thread is up and completely ready and organized.

@Wiz, natayah - Thanks!

@all - This is a little later than expected, but listers will be announced tonight or tomorrow afternoon!

ARK LIST UPDATE

New members

Bohem

brightflashes

CharonDusk

Clya

Daydreamer09

Doublelift

EmmaD333

hannah51715

IvoryRaven15

lazybug

Pandalf

Pattekat

Raptor of Dragons

Riverwillows

Sheeana

Sibyl

StormBirdRising

TheToxicCycle

titinian.masquarade

Honorable mention members

Buckskinmist

fuzzbucket

herk

JaneMcAsh

Lagie

rinoa26

Ruby Eyes

shadesofchaos

Shadowwolf6

Shroomlet

Tecca

tishavara

VampiricOmen

xxBurningxx

Thank you all for your generosity and kindness towards other members. Your acts of kindness have not gone unnoticed, and they are greatly appreciated.

We will give people a few days to offer their congrats and appreciation, plus to pitch in opinions on us starting a new thread. Then, as everyone has been so understanding, we shall work on putting up a new thread and closing this one.

Our sincerest apologies for the delay! We didn't realize there were still announced nominations in the inbox and double checking all of this slowed us down a bit.

Congratulations to all the new members, and also the honourable mentions list!

Thank you so much to whoever nominated me again. I don't know who you were - but it's nice to feel one makes a difference.

Well, that message was a nice Easter surprise smile.gif

Thank you!

Congrats to everyone! So glad to see this project active again. I shall have to start thinking about nominations for when the new thread is opened! smile.gif There are so many who have been extra kind to me and to others.

Must admit, I am extraordinarily surprised and quite honoured to find out I appear to have been nominated for this blink.gif Not entirely sure what I've done what would warrant such, especially considering some of the names on the list are people I'd consider far more worthy of such an accolade than I, but thank you to whoever nominated me, as well as congratulations to those who were also nominated! laugh.gif

Thank you so much to whomever nominated me! wub.gif I'm honoured to be included again!

I must admit, I am surprised that people would nominate me for this blink.gif I must admit that I might know what I was nominated for and I would really love to thank the person or people who nominated me though! I appreciate it and for me, this is a great honour!

What a wonderful surprise. I am very honored to have been nominated, to have been accepted, and to be part of such a beautiful project.

I see I am in good company with all the other nominees and awardees.

Thank you so much for honoring me. I am really overwhelmed by your kindness and generosity.

Oh my gosh it never even crossed my mind I'd ever be nominated for ARK! Thank you so much to whomever nominated me, this was such a great surprise. :] Congrats to everyone else!

What a pleasant Easter surprise to find out I've received an honourable mention! Thank you to whomever nominated me, and to ARK for the kind message. Congratulations are in order for those new to ARK, and of course, for those receiving another nomination.

Regarding starting over, I'm quite fine with it given the information already shared. I can see a benefit to starting with a fresh thread, and if artists feel inclined, to a yearly badge. All the best with catching up on the current nominations. happy.gif

Thank you to whoever nominated me. Its good to see ARK up and running again!

Congrats to everyone else who got nominated. smile.gif

ARK LIST UPDATE

New members

Bohem

brightflashes

caribousneaky951

CharonDusk

Clya

Daydreamer09

Doublelift

EmmaD333

hannah51715

IvoryRaven15

lazybug

Pandalf

Pattekat

Raptor of Dragons

Riverwillows

Sheeana

Sibyl

StormBirdRising

TheToxicCycle

titinian.masquarade

Honorable mention members

Buckskinmist

fuzzbucket

herk

JaneMcAsh

Lagie

rinoa26

Ruby Eyes

shadesofchaos

Shadowwolf6

Shroomlet

Tecca

tishavara

VampiricOmen

xxBurningxx

Thank you all for your generosity and kindness towards other members. Your acts of kindness have not gone unnoticed, and they are greatly appreciated.

We will give people a few days to offer their congrats and appreciation, plus to pitch in opinions on us starting a new thread. Then, as everyone has been so understanding, we shall work on putting up a new thread and closing this one.

Our sincerest apologies for the delay! We didn't realize there were still announced nominations in the inbox and double checking all of this slowed us down a bit.

Due to some extenuating circumstances, we are giving a late welcome to one more new lister: caribousneaky951!

New thread coming soon!

Super Gratz to everyone on the "final" list of the old thread before the new one reboots! Can't wait to love and support it when it is created! Everyone on the list is an well known amazing person and player and it is so great to see them get some kudos, but it is of no surprise as, again, they are all super awesome. But Super Gratz and hope everyone keeps an eye out for the new thread so we can show love and support to it as well!

In the meantime, don't forget you can always send PMs of thanks to people!

Oops - I saw the message in my inbox and thought it was just a reminder that was sent to the People on the old HM list - only coming in here I realised it was for NEW nominations (from the old threat) wub.gif

So THANK YOU to ARK and whomever nominated me - this is a terrific honour <3

Will we be able to nominate once the new thread is up??

Of course! Once the new thread is up and established, we will let everyone know when they can send in nominations.

Edited by Acts of Random Kindness