Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

When you have a list as long as your arm of breeding requests you've asked for.

-You're in class, and in your imagination, A WILD LINEAGE PROJECT IDEA APPEARS! You proceed to gasp in excitement and your class stares.

Just did that today. The class was economics, which no one finds gasp-worthy.

... you are having dreams about picking up AP eggs and checking their lineage ...

... then you woke up thinking I need to catch more CB harvest for a new lineage project.

When you see this

user posted image

and your first thought is "dragon code"! (There's no dragon with that code, though.)

When you stare at an ER hatchie/egg until it hatches/grows and or you manage to gain the ability to make it hatch/grow...with your mind! O.O

edit to add: When you catch a rare and literally slap yourself!(I have done this tongue.gif )

Edited by Erithan

...when you dream about catching the things you really want.

Few nights ago I dreamed that Lyth had let the Frills come back. I was grabbing Frills like there was no tomorrow and it was beautiful...

Then I woke up and felt all sorts of empty inside because there would forever be a giant, gaping hole in my scroll where the Frills were meant to be. ;~;

When you're typing an essay and log into DC at the same time, when you know you shouldn't.

*types a few lines*

*checks dragons and surfs the forum*

*types a few lines*

*checks and surfs again*

Darn dragons, how dare you distract me! laugh.gif

...when you dream about catching the things you really want.

Few nights ago I dreamed that Lyth had let the Frills come back. I was grabbing Frills like there was no tomorrow and it was beautiful...

Then I woke up and felt all sorts of empty inside because there would forever be a giant, gaping hole in my scroll where the Frills were meant to be. ;~;

I've had the same thing in a dream about a year ago. I wish it were a premonition.

When you press f5 repeatedly on a 'manga' page and wonder why it isn't loading.

When you look up when a client come in, and miss a egg, and goes 'crap!' why did you walk in now!

When you steal eggs from the cave and record all the information down to the second they were taken so that your record keeping is complete because anything less just won't do.

i have must be 3 or 4 sets of spreadsheets just to keep track of everything

You see a stray dog and think it's on the abandoned page.

You spend more time refreshing a biome than taking a refreshing walk.

You get a scroll and start recording information about nearby animals.

You try to get things to use a BSA.

When your egg has a giant hole and 4 days left, and you keep refreshing its page, waiting for it to hatch.

When you write an Econ report for school with DC as the topic and end up getting a B+. ^^

When you can hardly wait a few days for something to hatch.

When you record all of your dragons' lineages in a family tree program.

When you have a dream where you're on the IRC talking about Holly dragons and actually remember the name and pronounication of your own. xd.png

When you bring home a nice hot near 6$ peppermint Mocha to enjoy while you surf the web....then log into dc and totally forget about it till it's almost ice cold. xd.png

edit to add: Oh an your on a budget so the mocha is an expensive treat. tongue.gif

Edited by Erithan

When you're legitimately angry that 'Thuwed' isn't a default word in Autocorrect. dry.gif

When you're determind to always have your egg total at the limit. You log on before work, find a hatchie and just have to get an egg to replace it before you go to work, and find yourself running for the bus at 5.20am. Not the best way the start to day for this 55 year old!

Dreams about seeing TJ asdjdjgsf

When dragon cave is visited 91.75% of all the pages you visit per week according to your browser.

I had dream about the Cave last night...and it had been overhauled. All egg descriptions were redone (with descriptions like 'This egg is suspicious' and 'An 08 Class returns'), egg sprites were polished and every user got this big fancy card bound pamplet with little cards with each egg you had. It had everything catagorized into groups as well (the blacks were inthe 'blueberry' group...wha?).

I blame my current obsession with trying to desperately catch a CB gold....and seeing what the new prize eggs look like.

When you get up in the middle of the night because something hatched, and you have space for another egg.

And when you stalk the cave biomes and AP even though you're egglocked, just to torture yourself see what you could have gotten.

'This egg is suspicious'.

Slaskia, i really want to see them make this into a actual egg description. xd.png I would so pick that egg up.

Edited by Snuffles

When you get your younger siblings to stare over your shoulder while you hunt the AP. And when you stay up til 3 in the morning trying to catch that perfect egg to fill your one empty egg slot.

When you check your scroll 234952308623702835375625 times a day to see if you can summon again yet.

When you can't decide what sort of naming scheme you want to use for your dragons, and rename all of them every few days. And kind of wish that the renaming feature had never been put in so that you'd at least have to pick something and stick to it. blink.gif