Darth Krande

You're helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if....

even when everybody is crazily preparing the College Entrance Exam and what they talking is all about study,you are still checking and breeding your dragons...

Yes that's me.Lol

It's very hard to stop watching my dragons...

When you're upset about five solid days of work because it means you can't breed your dragons due to being unable to look after them.

When you're upset about five solid days of work because it means you can't breed your dragons due to being unable to look after them.

This! Happens with naming, too.. I started a new job recently and as a result I let a bunch of my dragons grow up unnamed (I try to always name them as s2 hatchies) and when I finally had time to sit down and give them names I was like "I'm sorry sweeties!" D:

I just took a nap and dreamed there was a release. A very Halloween-y looking release, and we were all confused by it. There was one released breed proper; the egg was mostly black with marks of white and orange. There were also some equally Halloweenish drake-sized 'eggs' that turned out to collectibles like the Festival of Eggs icons.

Edited by Gryphonic

When you note that there will be no hatching or maturing for any of your dragons for the next 24 hours or so and you tell yourself that you will be able to focus on other things but you still check your scroll every hour despite the lack of any change.

When your friend rats you out to your dad that you were using electronics, and you get in worse trouble, you don't mind.

When that same friend hacks your account and steals some hatchlings, you want to punch them.

When your friend rats you out to your dad that you were using electronics, and you get in worse trouble, you don't mind.

When that same friend hacks your account and steals some hatchlings, you want to punch them.

I'd change the label "friend" on such a person for something else.

If you ever cried/screamed or your heart started beating really fast while playing.

guilty. I screamed the first time I nabbed a GW in the AP. it was a 5G shimmerkin. I was such a noob back then. xd.png

Edited by Syiren

You don't eat potatoes, because you don't want to accidentaly kill the "this egg is sometimes a potato" egg.

You open your dragon's page and then talk to the dragon at least once a week.

You keep refreshing the thuwed page all the time because you want to have as many thuweds as you can.

You cry when you see a gravestone on DC.

You keep refreshing the makeallmyeggsgold page, in hope for your wish to come true.

Edited by RohenTahir

... you categorize the birds outside the window as "common", "uncommon" and "rare".

(The categories probably actually exist for birds, but somehow looking at them does the same thing in my brain as looking at the AP. "Meh, everything is full of sparrows. I wonder how long I'll have to refresh until a wagtail appears.")

You have to file stuff at work for a "CB Realty" and can't stop thinking of it as "Cavebred Realty".

Things like that happen to me when I see certain car license plates, like "EG" or "PB" or "CB" laugh.gif

You read the following question that someone you follow on Twitter has retweeted:

"If you had to speak on one subject for 30 minutes with ZERO prep time, what would you talk about?"

You think "uh... Dragon Cave, probably" before you even notice the person who quote-tweeted the question was @TJ09.

5 minutes ago, Confused Cat said:

You read the following question that someone you follow on Twitter has retweeted:

"If you had to speak on one subject for 30 minutes with ZERO prep time, what would you talk about?"

You think "uh... Dragon Cave, probably" before you even notice the person who quote-tweeted the question was @TJ09.

I suppose I probably could talk about Dragon Cave for quite some time, but it never even occurred to me to choose that as an answer...

I'm not addicted. I can quit any time I want.

😳   

I just don't want to.

6 hours ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

I'm not addicted. I can quit any time I want.

😳   

I just don't want to.

THIS. 💯% this.

You know you're thoroughly addicted to Dragon Cave when your internet goes out, and instead of worrying about work, you worry that your hatchlings & eggs will die! 

Not that I'm speaking from recent experience, or anything...  *innocent look*

Addicted? Me? No, it's not an addiction, it's a, an, ah, um, uh...

*flees*

when you hear an interesting phrase and think "hmm, that's a good dragon name"

28 minutes ago, Arcy said:

That happens to me all the time! XD

5 hours ago, Arcy said:

Interesting phrase, interesting name, weird random typo or misspeak... Recently I've been getting a lot of dragon name ideas from watching YouTube videos (that have absolutely nothing to do with games of any sort). 

You are helplessly addicted to Dragon Cave if you constantly want to talk about it and excitedly tell people about your latest dragons, even when you know those real-life people have no clue what you are talking about.  (My mom is so patient about letting me ramble about DC!)

When you get locked, and you know that nothing will be hatching/growing up for a while, yet you keep refreshing your scroll like something is going to suddenly happen.

11 hours ago, subwoofer said:

When you get locked, and you know that nothing will be hatching/growing up for a while, yet you keep refreshing your scroll like something is going to suddenly happen.

sooo guilty of this XD 

When you've been on the site less than a year, yet you already have a platinum trophy. There are over 1300 dragons on my scroll, no joke.

When you have a billion red dragons so you can hatch eggs faster, allowing you to grab more eggs sooner, so you can be in a constant state of scroll-lock.